Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Vegas Bachelor Party Advice Needed (and Hot Chick) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393031)

12-06-2005 11:07 PM

Vegas Bachelor Party Advice Needed (and Hot Chick)

I am hoping the masses can help me with this one. I think we are all set with strip club recommendations, but I would like a couple bars/clubs to go to meet non-stripper chicks. Obviously the best case scenario would be to meet up with a bachelorette party or some group of girls like that. I have been to Vegas once before and had a good time, but I was disappointed in the amount of 20-something women I saw/interacted with. Obviously I was not at the right places because Vegas has to be full of 25 year old girls who are away from their boyfriends/husbands for a few days and want to [censored], right?

We will be arriving Friday afternoon and leaving Monday. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Edit: Messed up the hot chick link

OrangeHeat 12-06-2005 11:11 PM

Re: Vegas Bachelor Party Advice Needed (and Hot Chick)

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: Messed up the hot chick link

[/ QUOTE ]

That was the fugliest hot chick I have seen in awhile.

La Brujita 12-06-2005 11:13 PM

Yeah that hot chick was a guy! And he was not that hot!

TheIrishThug 12-06-2005 11:32 PM

so to make up for a bad link, u make no link and no replacement hot chick [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

craig r 12-06-2005 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously I was not at the right places because Vegas has to be full of 25 year old girls who are away from their boyfriends/husbands for a few days and want to [censored], right?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the only city in the U.S. that meets these requirements. And 2+2 OOT is the best place to come to in order to find out how to meet these girls. Here is my tip: Wear a lot of cologne. Women love that. Oh, and don't button your shirt up all the way. Let the gold and chest hair show.

craig

MILFChaser 12-07-2005 02:45 AM

Uh...yea...anyway, anyone have any ideas? I cant remember the place I was last time, Diatros or something was one of them, it was supposed to be really good but it turned out to be dead. Maybe I will try that again. Hard Rock?

AlphaWice 12-07-2005 04:40 AM

"
Obviously the best case scenario would be to meet up with a bachelorette party or some group of girls like that.
"

WRONG. You want to meet girls that are all alone. Girls in a party are just looking for validation/fun-that-doesnt-involve-a-hotel-room-with-you.

MrTrik 12-07-2005 08:52 AM

If you can't get laid in Vegas you need to go back home, find a fat breeder and settle down because you are completely inept and don't deserve hot 20-somethings anyway. Hopefully the breeder is a good cook and doesn't mind doing the laundry.

LeatherFace 12-07-2005 10:12 AM

I only clicked this because of (and hot chick) and wtf? where is it?

otis_nixon 12-07-2005 12:27 PM

Bunny ranch