Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Party's Latest AntiRake Back Plan (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=237413)

StacysMom 04-22-2005 12:37 PM

Party\'s Latest AntiRake Back Plan

I looked at my affiliate account today, and any code in which there is just one player under will not display their MGR. While slightly annoying, it actually seems like a rather good idea on their part, and doesnt totally F over their affiliates...

anyone else get this, have thoughts?

teddyFBI 04-22-2005 12:39 PM

Re: Party\'s Latest AntiRake Back Plan

Can you really see the MGR stats for codes with MORE than one signup? Because I can't, and that's what irks me...i have certain codes with dozens of signups under them, and even they're displayed as N/A*

StacysMom 04-22-2005 12:43 PM

Well I can see the stats for any "active" code, which I think is defined by a real money player signup this month as best I can tell.

Inthacup 04-22-2005 01:00 PM

Same here. In fact, I have codes with several hundred players on them which are listed as n/a.

crockpot 04-22-2005 01:50 PM

looks like you can only view it if you have a real money signup during the span that you specify in your search.

Gotmilk 04-22-2005 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While slightly annoying, it actually seems like a rather good idea on their part, and doesnt totally F over their affiliates...

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't just totally F over the affiliates? LOL. Affiliates ships just came in. All the people the signed up under rakeback deals can just be told to F off now. This is the stupidest solution to an unexistant problem I have ever seen. Reward all the people who were breaking the rules according to them and screw over the best CUSTOMERS. Way to go Party Poker. This is your first step towards coming down from up top. Do they understand how many players play on Party because of rakeback and wouldn't otherwise?

GrannyMae 04-22-2005 03:11 PM

N/A*- Tracker wise MGR not available for display for this tracker for this time period. The total MGR displayed includes the MGR for all trackers under Revenue share Deals. Why?

<font color="red"> Why:
"Partypoker.com does not endorse the practice of rake back. We reserve the right to withhold displaying trackerwise data for trackers which do not have active players. Your MGR statistics will be displayed when your tracker has one or more active accounts." </font>

therefore, let's say that someone has 1 or 2 rakebacks under them and a BUNCH of non-rakebacks under them.

the solution is for the affiliate to ask the 1 or 2 rakebacks to please go get a deal at another skin. that means that party will lose accounts to the other skins imo.

Nick B. 04-22-2005 03:13 PM

Is this for Empire too, or just party?

ZimbuTheMonkey 04-22-2005 03:17 PM

Oh please let it be only for Party... I'm on Eurobet.

It's funny, cause I was trying hard to get BACK on Party Poker cause I love the tourneys. But if from now on, I won't be able to get rakeback, that's a no-go.

mcozzy1 04-22-2005 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I looked at my affiliate account today, and any code in which there is just one player under will not display their MGR.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure I understand. It's not displaying MGR....does this mean they're not getting paid for this referral or just that it's not displaying?