Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Has anybody in here been robbed? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=359418)

Indiana 10-17-2005 01:20 PM

Has anybody in here been robbed?

So my house was broken into Saturday night while I was out. No idea who it could have been. Interesting thing is that the only thing they stole was a few pieces of jewerly and my Colts tickts for the game tonight. I forgot to set the alarm but I'm scared chitless about it. Anybody experience this type of thing? Dam, now I will have to watch the game on TV. I could go to the game and try to find who is sitting in my seat but they prolly won't be the actual thief.

Indy

swede123 10-17-2005 01:22 PM

Re: Has anybody in here been robbed?

It's only some jewelery and some football tickets, probably something I could replace playing .25/.50 for a few hours. Don't sweat it man.

Swede

boedeker 10-17-2005 01:22 PM

i got robbed last december. i was out of town but my girlfriend was around and it really freaked her out for a while after. i was alright about it, we added more locks.

sorry.

Indiana 10-17-2005 01:24 PM

Dude, do you know how expensive a Monday night Colts game is? I had 4 tickets man. Our stadium is really small too so that ups the price.

Indy

lorinda 10-17-2005 01:26 PM

When I played MTG seriously, someone broke into our house and emptied about $2-3k worth of my magic cards onto the floor out of a bag - so they could use the bag to carry out a 5 year old VCR which they might have got $50 for if they were lucky.

Lori

pokerdirty 10-17-2005 01:26 PM

since it is Colts tix and jewelry, do you think it is someone you know?

Voltron87 10-17-2005 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, do you know how expensive a Monday night Colts game is? I had 4 tickets man. Our stadium is really small too so that ups the price.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

dude you explicitly said you play Texas No-Limit Hold'em, no biggie at all.

kyro 10-17-2005 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's only some jewelery and some football tickets, probably something I could replace playing .25/.50 for a few hours. Don't sweat it man.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope [censored] doesn't think I'm contributing nothing here, but this post was absolute gold. Thank you.

Indiana 10-17-2005 01:31 PM

I have no idea who it was, that's what scares me man. They couldn't have come in just for my tickets, I was just stupid enough to have them sitting in my jewerly box on the bathroom sink. I'm getting a Rotweiler.

Indy

kyro 10-17-2005 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have no idea who it was, that's what scares me man. They couldn't have come in just for my tickets, I was just stupid enough to have them sitting in my jewerly box on the bathroom sink. I'm getting a Rotweiler.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

I would like to make it known that I would willingly offer myself up as Indy's opponent in the next Survivor matchup if that is OK with [censored].