Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Wireless mouse? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=162257)

Vaftrudner 12-15-2004 09:39 AM

Wireless mouse?

Hi guys,

Just bought a new fine wireless mouse (and keyboard) but I don't feel comfortable with the mouse. It feels "slow" and doesn't response as fast as the wired one.

Any thoughts?

/v

KJ o 12-15-2004 09:47 AM

Re: Wireless mouse?

I have a problem with my wireless mouse in that when I use the keyboard (also wireless on the same receiver), I have to move the mouse around a little bit for it to register. If I only use the mouse I don't have a problem, but playing NL I always type in the amounts since I hate the sliders.

Yads 12-15-2004 12:33 PM

What brand did you guys get? Are the mouse and keyboard below the receiver?

Jim Kuhn 12-15-2004 04:08 PM

Try going to control panel/mouse/motion and ensure the cursor speed and acceleration are on fast.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u

skunkworks 12-15-2004 04:19 PM

Some wireless mice experience a little bit of lag (e.g. moving the mouse and seeing the cursor move a split-second later). They bug the hell out of me. I have a wireless laptop mouse that has a little bit of lag, but I don't mind too much because I don't use it all that frequently.

On the flip side, I just bought a Logitech MX1000 and there's no lag. By the way, using the MX1000 is like heaven for me.

Freakin 12-15-2004 04:35 PM

I second the support of the Logitech MX. I picked up the MX Duo for like $60 off newegg.com. It only comes with a MX700 mouse, but it's still beautiful.

Freakin

BusterStacks 12-15-2004 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

On the flip side, I just bought a Logitech MX1000 and there's no lag. By the way, using the MX1000 is like heaven for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, this is the greatest mouse known to mankind.

ayecappy 12-15-2004 06:43 PM

I bought wireless about two months ago and i wont ever go back to cords. Microsoft wireless optical desktop elite works great for me, never loses the tracking, good battery time and it warns you way before the battery runs out so no need to worry about your mouse quitting on you while six-tabling [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Freakin 12-15-2004 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here, this is the greatest mouse known to mankind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buster & Skunks:

Are there any advantages to the MX1000 over the MX700? I thought the MX700 woudl be fine, but damn, it shounds like you boys are creaming your pants over this mouse

Freakin

Gambit 12-15-2004 10:18 PM

GE Wireless Optical Mini Mouse
Bought it for my Dell notebook at Target. Cheap and no lag.