Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Palmeiro (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=293847)

Vince Young 07-15-2005 11:27 PM

Palmeiro

3000!

kerssens 07-15-2005 11:30 PM

Re: Palmeiro

The bastard had to do it tonight...couldn't wait one more night. Selfish prick [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

pokerdirty 07-15-2005 11:48 PM

repeat after me class....steroids...

Voltron87 07-16-2005 01:10 AM

i love how on espn they showed palmeiro's wife videotaping the hit. like there werent 4,000 cameras on him, better make sure they arent looking at something else.

BigD226 07-16-2005 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
3000!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've tried really hard. But I just don't care.

The Armchair 07-16-2005 08:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
repeat after me class....ED meds...

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Dead 07-16-2005 05:11 PM

Palmeiro has never been a great hitter, has never come close to being one of the best players in the game, and those Gold Gloves given to him were a joke, especially the year where he only played like 20 games at 1B.

He has been consistently above average for 20 years, and that's why he'll get in the Hall. But he'll never be mentioned with the greats in the game like Don Mattingly and Lou Gehrig.

battschr 07-16-2005 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Palmeiro has never been a great hitter, has never come close to being one of the best players in the game, and those Gold Gloves given to him were a joke, especially the year where he only played like 20 games at 1B.

He has been consistently above average for 20 years, and that's why he'll get in the Hall. But he'll never be mentioned with the greats in the game like Don Mattingly and Lou Gehrig.

[/ QUOTE ]
Palmeiro>>>>>>Mattingly

Dead 07-16-2005 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Palmeiro>>>>>>Mattingly

[/ QUOTE ]

Palmeiro= right wing Cuban freak + Steroid user.

battschr 07-16-2005 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Palmeiro>>>>>>Mattingly

[/ QUOTE ]

Palmeiro= right wing Cuban freak + Steroid user.

[/ QUOTE ]
He might be a right wing Cuban freak...but he's a better baseball player than Mattingly was...and I don't know if he took steroids or not, but you don't either.