Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Drawing Dead Pre-Flop (Still in disbelief) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265276)

Slick14170 06-03-2005 05:21 PM

Drawing Dead Pre-Flop (Still in disbelief)

Today on Pokerroom, on the second hand of a 30+3 i pick up K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] on button one limper one raise and a reraise so i decide to push and limper calls immediately with A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], original bettor calls immediately with K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], and the reraiser makes the terrible idiotic call with J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Words cannot even explain what was going through my head during this 4-way all in and for about the next couple hours. Printed out hand history immediately and all of my friends claimed it was most ridiculous hand ever. Sucks that guy with JJ had my same suits because i woulda felt pretty confident in hitting my straight flush. Good Lord I can't believe this hand!

45suited 06-03-2005 05:23 PM

Re: Drawing Dead Pre-Flop (Still in disbelief)

One time at band camp, I lost my trombone. I was sad.

valenzuela 06-03-2005 05:23 PM

u can flop a flush or a stragith, thread over.

durron597 06-03-2005 05:23 PM

Fold preflop. KK is not the nuts, why would you ever consider putting all your chips in with less than the nuts? Sheesh.

Voltron87 06-03-2005 05:24 PM

LIKE, OMG REALLY!?!?!

KingDan 06-03-2005 05:24 PM

Not technically drawing dead since 34567, 4444A, and a bunch of others lead to a split.

durron597 06-03-2005 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No he can't because the aces are the same suit as his kings and he can't get a straight flush because so are the jacks.

Voltron87 06-03-2005 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No he can't because the aces are the same suit as his kings and he can't get a straight flush because so are the jacks.

[/ QUOTE ]

that makes me start to doubt the authenticity of the hand...

NYCNative 06-03-2005 05:33 PM

QJT9 and you and the other Kings slip the pot. Just don't pair the board on the river.

You're welcome.

MentalCombat 06-03-2005 05:40 PM

someone else folded the other two jacks :-P