Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pulp Fiction. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=385903)

David04 11-26-2005 11:52 PM

Pulp Fiction.

Incredibly overrated, when I was done watching the only thought I had was "That's it?" I started off good, and then the stories were crossed paths...then it was over. I felt like there was no point to this movie, other than seeing people get their heads blown off and watching a big black
guy get anally raped.

Damn, how did I forget to mention the briefcase? Like half of the movie is centered around that goofy glowing briefcase, and you don't even find out what is in it.

citanul 11-26-2005 11:54 PM

Re: Pulp Fiction.

wow. you are like, totally the first person who's ever come up with this exact thought. nah, i kid. surely you're the first to come up with this post in oot. oh, no, wait, you're not.

David04 11-26-2005 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow. you are like, totally the first person who's ever come up with this exact thought. nah, i kid. surely you're the first to come up with this post in oot. oh, no, wait, you're not.

[/ QUOTE ]
I see people in OOT who are in love with this movie. After seeing what people on OOT had to say about this movie I thought it would be pretty good. Maybe I just missed all the "Pulp Fiction sucks" posts and only saw the "OMFG Pulp Fiction is liek teh best" posts.

thatpfunk 11-26-2005 11:57 PM

you suck at having opinions

Claunchy 11-26-2005 11:58 PM

How'd you manage to make it to 2005 without seeing this movie?

bwana devil 11-26-2005 11:59 PM

the good news is a new adam sandler movie should be along soon so you wont have to think while youre watching the movie.

David04 11-27-2005 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the good news is a new adam sandler movie should be along soon so you wont have to think while youre watching the movie.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not that I like mindless movies with a lot penis jokes and flaming poop, I just felt like this movie had no point to it. I don't know, maybe I am missing something.

Sponger15SB 11-27-2005 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Senor Cardgage 11-27-2005 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How'd you manage to make it to 2005 without seeing this movie?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, he's not the only one. I'm even a film buff (and a Tarantino fan) and somehow I've managed never to see it. Basically, I suck. And I'm lazy.

beset7 11-27-2005 12:04 AM

What like all the brillant acting and subtle black humor?