Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Chipotle (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=345127)

Riskwise 09-26-2005 11:50 PM

Chipotle

Definitely tortilla considering the tortilla effect. A bol is like a sandwich without bread. And Ogre will try to argue various points such as that you can mix the food up better, its less messy, and that its not gay, which are all incorrect. Don't go to chipotle and order a hotdish.

ThaSaltCracka 09-26-2005 11:53 PM

Re: Chipotle

I suppose I can see why someone would want to order a bol when a tortilla isn't available, but when one is, why wouldn't you get the tortilla.

miajag81 09-26-2005 11:54 PM

I've gotten the Bol once or twice when I went and wasn't that hungry. The tortilla is really filling. 98% of the time, though, I get a burrito or tacos.

Patrick del Poker Grande 09-26-2005 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I suppose I can see why someone would want to order a bol when a tortilla isn't available, but when one is, why wouldn't you get the tortilla.

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're a woman.

yellowjack 09-26-2005 11:56 PM

I could've sworn the OP wasn't writing in english.

Ogre 09-27-2005 12:00 AM

clearly a burrito. You have to hear the rest of my argument and reasons for trying a bol. I never said it was better but it was better then i expected. I would also have a bol then a burrito with a huge rip down the side of the tortia and having it spill all over.

edit: my burritos rip over 50% of the time, sometimes big and sometimes small.

Riskwise 09-27-2005 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
clearly a burrito. You have to hear the rest of my argument and reasons for trying a bol. I never said it was better but it was better then i expected. I would also have a bol then a burrito with a huge rip down the side of the tortia and having it spill all over.

edit: my burritos rip over 50% of the time, sometimes big and sometimes small.

[/ QUOTE ]

You clearly stated in writing that the bol is 1/15th worse than a regular burrito, but its worth it because of the lack of mess. And this isn't the "im in a suit" straight mess, this is the "im in gym shorts and a poker king shirt and heading straight home" gay mess. But i guess this thread is pointless if your going to flop arguements.

Ogre 09-27-2005 12:11 AM

yeah it takes away about 1/10th the taste not having a tortia but being able to mix it up and not having trouble eating it makes it better. and you have never tried one so you dont know what it is like

Im done with this gay argument because i eat more chipotle then you and i can have my own opinion

theben 09-27-2005 12:15 AM

burrito. more food for the $

Riskwise 09-27-2005 12:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah it takes away about 1/10th the taste not having a tortia but being able to mix it up and not having trouble eating it makes it better. and you have never tried one so you dont know what it is like

[/ QUOTE ]

It gets so bland when you have it perfectly mixed together so that every bite is the same. Also the tortilla is delicious and you go to chipotle for a burrito, its just not the same without the warm tortilla. It also restricts bite size, which is a huge deal when you get barbacoa.