Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Gross? Appropriate? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=298336)

sfer 07-22-2005 02:49 PM

Gross? Appropriate?

So I closed the door to my office. Took off my socks and shoes, and cut my toenails behind my desk. Gross? Appropriate for work?

jakethebake 07-22-2005 02:50 PM

Re: Gross? Appropriate?

[ QUOTE ]
So I closed the door to my office. Took off my socks and shoes, and cut my toenails behind my desk. Gross? Appropriate for work?

[/ QUOTE ]

Behind closed doors is nobody's business. But what prompted you to do this in the middle of the day at work?

TheMainEvent 07-22-2005 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you didn't already know the answer to this, then why did you close your door?

ihardlyknowher 07-22-2005 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to f*ck my now wife in my office, so this must be alright.

KaneKungFu123 07-22-2005 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

on the desk or floor or couch?

jason_t 07-22-2005 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If posting about it on 2+2 is appropriate for work, the act itself must be okay.

PokerBob 07-22-2005 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the more apropriate question is "Why the pressing need to do it right then?" It's not like a burst appendix that needs immediate attention. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

ihardlyknowher 07-22-2005 02:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

on the desk or floor or couch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

samjjones 07-22-2005 02:54 PM

One of the guys in my regular poker game j.o's in his office regularly.

sfer 07-22-2005 03:02 PM

Sorry, there's a window next to the door, so someone who walks by and looks in would know what I'm doing.