Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Incredibly basic and uninteresting hand(5-10) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=397090)

DeadMoneyOC 12-12-2005 08:13 PM

Incredibly basic and uninteresting hand(5-10)

I dont have the HH but the game was 5-10 on PR, no reads on the opponent in question. Anywoo...

Some guy limps in the hijack, I raise TT in the CO. He limp re-raises, I cap and we see the flop HU

Flop AT6 two clubs

He checks, I bet, he raises, I three bet, he caps

Turn is some red brick

He checks, I bet, he check raises again...

Whats my line? How was the PF cap? Thanks, I dont know how to play limit

Bill Smith 12-12-2005 08:23 PM

Re: Incredibly basic and uninteresting hand(5-10)

3-bet, call if capped, check-call river, expect to see AA.

newhizzle 12-12-2005 08:27 PM

im calling down from here, i think he probably has AA every time, but i still want to show down my set just in case hes goin nuts with AK or something, but i dont like putting in any more raises

preflop is fine i think, but remember in the future that if this guy open-limps from LP you have to watch out for aces(if thats what he had i mean, if not then hes still an idiot)

Bill Smith 12-12-2005 08:37 PM

I'm going to respectfully disagree. While I'm certainly not willing to raise or even bet the river if the turn is capped, I certainly don't think 66, AT, or A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] are out of the realm of possibilities yet.

newhizzle 12-12-2005 08:40 PM

yeah, i dont know, this situation dosent really come up often enough to have a definate answer, i just think you are going to see AA the vast majority of the time

Bill Smith 12-12-2005 08:48 PM

I do think that you'll see AA a good portion of the time, but I'm not slowing down on 2nd set unless I have a heck of a read or see capped turn / raised river.

TheHip41 12-12-2005 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont have the HH but the game was 5-10 on PR, no reads on the opponent in question. Anywoo...

Some guy limps in the hijack, I raise TT in the CO. He limp re-raises, I cap and we see the flop HU

Flop AT6 two clubs

He checks, I bet, he raises, I three bet, he caps

Turn is some red brick

He checks, I bet, he check raises again...

Whats my line? How was the PF cap? Thanks, I dont know how to play limit

[/ QUOTE ]

He has AA alot here. Maybe AT, sometimes AK-AJ.

Once it's get capped on the flop, and he still c/r the turn, I'm calling down, unless I make quads.

12-12-2005 10:40 PM

Easy turn 3bet.

I probably bet/call the river. or raise/call if its bet to me.