Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   who wants to keep blowing the Chargers??? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396408)

12-11-2005 09:42 PM

who wants to keep blowing the Chargers???

Come on, lets hear it. I know I've read about 500 posts in this forum talking about how the chargers are the second best team in the NFL and the broncos will be lucky to get a wild card.

Lets go you tools, tell how great they are now!! They cant even beat a craptastic dolphin team at home. Speak, damn you!
(Im looking at you clarkmeister)

Josh W 12-11-2005 09:58 PM

Re: who wants to keep blowing the Chargers???

didn't the bronco's lose to miami, too, when miami didnt' have ricky williams?

i'm neither a SD nor a Denver fan. But if both teams play the same schedule, SD is looking way behind them to see the broncos.

Jack of Arcades 12-11-2005 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lets go you tools, tell how great they are now!! They cant even beat a craptastic dolphin team at home. Speak, damn you!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, this is hilarious. The Broncos got destroyed by Miami, or does your memory not go back 3 months?

12-11-2005 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, this is hilarious. The Broncos got destroyed by Miami, or does your memory not go back 3 months?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats was in Miami, week 1, HUGE difference. And Im pretty sure you also picked the chargers to win the AFC west, dont make me find the post....

TomCollins 12-11-2005 10:15 PM

After slipping by the awful Ravens, I'm not sure this week is the best week to brag.

12-11-2005 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After slipping by the awful Ravens, I'm not sure this week is the best week to brag.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have a 2 game lead with 3 games left, I'll brag all I want [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I just wanted to give everyone who was in love with san diego a chance to admit they were wrong.

McGahee 12-11-2005 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Come on, lets hear it. I know I've read about 500 posts in this forum talking about how the chargers are the second best team in the NFL and the broncos will be lucky to get a wild card.

(Im looking at you clarkmeister)

[/ QUOTE ]

I admit to being one of those people and I will eat crow with no excuses. Yes it's true - Miami at home in September is different than Miami on the road in December, and anybody who doesn't acknowledge that is a fool. Embarassing game for the Bolts.

I still think Plummer and/or the Denver defense is going to implode in the playoffs though.

lastchance 12-11-2005 10:40 PM

San Diego is an excellent team, and could beat any team in the league in the playoffs. But it's not going to be easy for them, obviously.

Week 17, Denver comes to San Diego needing a bye... SD kicks their ass.

Jack of Arcades 12-11-2005 10:43 PM

Um, yeah, San Diego lost by two points at home and Denver lost by 24 points on the road. I don't know, but I think Denver's is more embarassing.

Josh W 12-11-2005 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Um, yeah, San Diego lost by two points at home and Denver lost by 24 points on the road. I don't know, but I think Denver's is more embarassing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack -

You are overlooking the fact that the Miami/Denver game was with a rookie RB in his first game, so he was probably twice as good back then as he is now. Plus Miami didn't have to deal with the burden of having two qualified RBs in the backfield. That's a serious burden that the fins now need to deal with. Also, the Fins had the luxury of having a head coach in his first ever game when they played Denver. Now, he's probably overworked, so less sharp.

Sarcasticly yours,

Josh