Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Party Neteller Question (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=399966)

Slappz 12-16-2005 10:25 PM

Party Neteller Question

Lets say I have an account with party poker and i use my neteller account for transfers, if i delete that party poker account and create a new one, can i still use that neteller account to transfer funds or is that not allowed?

Slappz 12-17-2005 03:09 PM

Re: Party Neteller Question

Can someone atleast link me to a neteller thread with this subject?

slim 12-17-2005 03:27 PM

no u can't. Party wouldnt let me use my old neteller acct on my new party acct. so i am in the process of creating and depositing money into my new neteller acct so i can use it for my new party acct. It's stupid bc u can't withdraw money from your new party acct into ur new neteller acct until you've made a deposit into party with that neteller acct. So I've got all this money in Party but I can't withdraw any of it until I make a deposit. But then Neteller won't let me fund my acct with my credit card....so i have to give them all my baking info to "certify" my acct otherwise I can't do peer to peer transfers which means I can't cashout from my affil. What a pain in the Ass!

IggyWH 12-17-2005 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no u can't. Party wouldnt let me use my old neteller acct on my new party acct. so i am in the process of creating and depositing money into my new neteller acct so i can use it for my new party acct. It's stupid bc u can't withdraw money from your new party acct into ur new neteller acct until you've made a deposit into party with that neteller acct. So I've got all this money in Party but I can't withdraw any of it until I make a deposit. But then Neteller won't let me fund my acct with my credit card....so i have to give them all my baking info to "certify" my acct otherwise I can't do peer to peer transfers which means I can't cashout from my affil. What a pain in the Ass!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it is such a pain in the ass when you try to violate rules.

I'm not against trying to get RB from Party, but don't bitch when things aren't smooth, BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE!

To the OP, if you're going to do this, find a new way of funding. I would suggest firepay but it looks like you cannot cashout thru them anymore? Another route would be to open a new Neteller account in someone elses name.

I have been told that after your account is closed for 6 months you can get them to remove your old Neteller account from your old Party account so you can use it again.

pmuir10 12-17-2005 05:40 PM

i closed my old party account that was linked to my neteller.. igmpayed money into my new party account, cashed some of that out to the same old neteller account, but when i went to redeposit the money it said my neteller account was linked to another party account.. i emailed them with the situation and they fixed it in 72 hrs.. so now i CAN use my old neteller account freely with my new party account..

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone atleast link me to a neteller thread with this subject?

[/ QUOTE ]

wahhhh