Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Ron Artest speaks out (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=355819)

MCS 10-12-2005 12:49 AM

Ron Artest speaks out

Ron Artest, last seen charging maniacally into the crowd at a Pacers-Pistons game, had this to say about the upcoming season:

"I'm going to continue playing hard and out of control, like a wild animal that needs to be caged in. I'll let the referees handle it."

Man, do I love that guy.

Jorge10 10-12-2005 12:56 AM

Re: Ron Artest speaks out

Hes so close to Tyson level of crazyness, he just needs to bite someone.

I have to say baseball and football need to have a maniac. I mean Romanowski(sp?) retired so the crazy guy of the NFL is gone. Baseball has Kenny Rogers, but he hasn't punched anyone yet, but he has potential.

ThaSaltCracka 10-12-2005 02:06 AM

I love his passion, I just wish he could control it at times. He has some great skills, but he just throws them away with some of his dumb actions. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

xadrez 10-12-2005 01:46 PM

I still want to set myself on fire everytime Im reminded the Knicks took Frederic Weis instead of Artest.

HopeydaFish 10-12-2005 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have to say baseball and football need to have a maniac. I mean Romanowski(sp?) retired so the crazy guy of the NFL is gone. Baseball has Kenny Rogers, but he hasn't punched anyone yet, but he has potential.

[/ QUOTE ]

Milton Bradley is pretty nuts. It's only a matter of time before he totally snaps.

Matt Williams 10-12-2005 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Milton Bradley is pretty nuts. It's only a matter of time before he totally snaps.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget about Carl Evvrette. He says dinosaurs never existed because he has never seen one.

Huskiez 10-12-2005 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have to say baseball and football need to have a maniac.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ray Lewis looks like he's ready to kill someone when he's on the field. Filled with intensity. Also was charged with murder and assault a few years ago.

For baseball, what about Frank Francisco who threw a chair that hit a couple fans in a bullpen melee? But I guess he doesn't play a big enough role to be the maniac of baseball.

HajiShirazu 10-13-2005 07:46 PM

Man, that vince carter dunk over weis was so insane. It was vince carter, right? I had the video. Hahaha, fredric weis. I actually was watching the draft that day, and I remember when they took him, and I remember thinking, "wow, he looks like a really pasty white guy with no skills who will never make it, and was only drafted for being big."