Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   [censored][censored] Blind Steal (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=407651)

12-30-2005 08:17 PM

Re: [censored][censored] Blind Steal

I'd probably have to fold here. I don't think the kings are too live, and BB all of a sudden capping when the open ended hits on the turn doesn't look good. He might not have had it, but I don't think two pair would be good here with the action unless there is an overplayed AK involved and BB just being stupid.

12-30-2005 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
descent

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to love that game...

-ZEN

[/ QUOTE ]

This is descent. lol.

12-31-2005 12:49 AM

This is plain ugly imo. I would call this and reevaluate on the river. What do you think SB has??? Good post.

Black Peter 12-31-2005 01:36 AM

I'm raising the flop. The turn fold was good, imo. You only got 4 outs for the boat. Not enuf BBs to make me call there.

DavidC 12-31-2005 02:45 PM

Still curious about why you didn't raise the flop.

--Dave.

12-31-2005 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

--Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

In hindsight, this would have been the best move. Boz said it best:
[ QUOTE ]

That might let you out cheaper on the turn

[/ QUOTE ]

At the time, I don't know how comfortable I'd have felt folding the turn UI if 3bet. I went into call down panic mode. I find I struggle in situations where both blinds call and I have a weak hand.
HU, I'm pretty sure I would have raised in a heartbeat. Top pair HU is a big hand. I suppose I felt very uncomfortable with TPWK in a 3handed pot. Especially with someone who 3bet and led out, and someone who practically coldcalled preflop and calls the 3bettors flop bet on a KQx board.

FWIW. SB showed KK and BB takes the pot with a turned straight (T9s).

12-31-2005 03:43 PM

if it was 3bet to me on the turn i would cap it. as it is i call and am going to war on just about any river card

DavidC 12-31-2005 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

--Dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

In hindsight, this would have been the best move. Boz said it best:
[ QUOTE ]

That might let you out cheaper on the turn

[/ QUOTE ]

At the time, I don't know how comfortable I'd have felt folding the turn UI if 3bet. I went into call down panic mode. I find I struggle in situations where both blinds call and I have a weak hand.
HU, I'm pretty sure I would have raised in a heartbeat. Top pair HU is a big hand. I suppose I felt very uncomfortable with TPWK in a 3handed pot. Especially with someone who 3bet and led out, and someone who practically coldcalled preflop and calls the 3bettors flop bet on a KQx board.

FWIW. SB showed KK and BB takes the pot with a turned straight (T9s).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, those are pretty sickening results. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks for letting me know.

--Dave.