Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Please... no education at the tables - BEACHMAN (NC) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381694)

bravos1 11-19-2005 06:07 PM

Please... no education at the tables - BEACHMAN (NC)

[rant]Dear Beachman playing at full tilt,

If indeed you are on this forum, please STFU at the table!
Stop trying to educate people and please, please, please,
DO NOT keep telling people to goto the 2p2 site to read about variance and other things![/rant]

benkath1 11-19-2005 06:10 PM

Re: Please... no education at the tables - BEACHMAN (NC)

[rant] Dear bravos1,

Please, please, please don't pollute this board with NC posts when there is a designated NC thread that is right on the first page. [/rant]

kapw7 11-19-2005 07:07 PM

I'm so sick of these stupid posts about "not educating fishes" -as if 2p2 is some secret society (lol), from now on I will talk about 2p2 at any table that I am sitting. (And Mason, David et al, PM me about my commission later)

LoaferGee12 11-19-2005 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm so sick of these stupid posts about "not educating fishes" -as if 2p2 is some secret society (lol), from now on I will talk about 2p2 at any table that I am sitting. (And Mason, David et al, PM me about my commission later)

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Weatherhead03 11-19-2005 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

numeri 11-19-2005 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously, you guys need to relax. Most poor players don't want to improve. You can show them the information and they really don't care. Ask NateDog about his neighbor/friend. You overestimate the power of 2+2.

Felipe 11-19-2005 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[rant] Dear bravos1,

Please, please, please don't pollute this board with NC posts when there is a designated NC thread that is right on the first page. [/rant]

[/ QUOTE ]

but then no one would read the rant. (beachman wouldn't see it)

11-19-2005 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[rant] Dear bravos1,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If a rant falls in a NC thread, and there's no one there to read it, does it use pixels?

Vote4Pedro 11-19-2005 10:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[rant] Dear bravos1,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If a rant falls in a NC thread, and there's no one there to read it, does it use pixels?

[/ QUOTE ] http://sloanbone.com/php/thinking_man.jpg

nomadtla 11-19-2005 10:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[rant] Dear bravos1,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but It doesn't take up a space in the first page since we keep bumping this however it does still use bandwith either way.
But your question is all wrong.
The true question you seek is if someone puts out educational info on a site will any fish hear it in the ocean. And will it have Norman Chad's voice? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]