Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Why do Republicans hate REAL combat veterans? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=115452)

jokerswild 08-22-2004 02:19 AM

Why do Republicans hate REAL combat veterans?

because there great leaders were cowards.

natedogg 08-22-2004 03:56 AM

Re: Why do Republicans hate REAL combat veterans?

You are an absolute moron and you may even make me consider to vote for Bush, whom I loathe and despise. It really scares me that people like you have the right to vote. The only consolation I have is that your kind vote both democrat and republican thus cancelling each other out, sort of.

natedogg

Rooster71 08-22-2004 11:04 PM

Judging from the last several campaigns, it seems that Republicans really do hate true combat veterans. Any conservative who argues against this point is very uninformed. Here are a few examples: Max Cleland, McCain's 2000 pres race, and now John Kerry.

Nepa 08-22-2004 11:10 PM

I think they just hate whoever is running against them. Politics is a full contact sport.

Stu Pidasso 08-23-2004 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Judging from the last several campaigns, it seems that Republicans really do hate true combat veterans. Any conservative who argues against this point is very uninformed. Here are a few examples: Max Cleland, McCain's 2000 pres race, and now John Kerry.

[/ QUOTE ]

George HW Bush and Bob Dole both carried the conservative vote and both a war veterans whom the left has despised. Hmmmmm.......

Stu

ThaSaltCracka 08-23-2004 01:42 AM

I don't think their combat records had anything to do with them being despised by the left.

jokerswild 08-23-2004 02:02 AM

I voted for GHW Bush. I didn't vote for Dole, but my vote had nothing to do with military service. CLinton was a great President.

How does it feel, Stu, knowing that you voted for a deserter?

Stu Pidasso 08-23-2004 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think their combat records had anything to do with them being despised by the left.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are of course correct. Only an idiot would think as such.

Stu

Stu Pidasso 08-23-2004 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pretty excited the first time I voted for "GWB". I felt damm good. I have to be honest though, After about the 5th time I voted for "GWB", I thought man this is getting to be kinda tedious.

Stu

ddollevoet 08-23-2004 09:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Stu didn't vote for Bill Clinton...