Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Sex with friends' sisters. Acceptable? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381091)

wdeadwyler 11-18-2005 04:06 PM

Sex with friends\' sisters. Acceptable?

I always thought that for a friend to have sex with a good (or best) friend's sister (especially little) was considered a huge transgression, possibly one to terminate a friendship. Recently, a female friend of mine informed me that her sister was breaking up with her boyfriend, and then encouraged me to go for it with her little sister. Furthermore, I have heard stories from my friends about times they have had sex with their friends' sisters and all was fine in the end, one even borrowed a condom from his friend to bang said friend's sister in a closet. My friends have some hot sisters, Im not gonna pretend I havent thought about hitting a few.

What do you guys think. Anyone have any (hopefully hilarious) stories, or just general commentary on such situations?

namknils 11-18-2005 04:11 PM

Re: Sex with friends\' sisters. Acceptable?

[ QUOTE ]
Recently, a female friend of mine informed me that her sister was breaking up with her boyfriend, and then encouraged me to go for it with her little sister.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go for it if your friend thinks you should. But I'm sure she means to encourage you to have a meaningful relationship with her sister and not just bang her.

[ QUOTE ]
one even borrowed a condom from his friend to bang said friend's sister in a closet.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is messed up.

Shajen 11-18-2005 04:11 PM

nothing a woman friend does is the same as what the equivalent guy friend would do.

Women are weird.

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] women.

arod15 11-18-2005 04:12 PM

I think its ok if you really care for them. I think if you really value your friendship you shouldnt just bang them cause they are hot. Like I said the lone exception is that you really consider there being a chance of a deeper connection with his sister (ie you considered marrying her). No bestfriend should have a problem with that....

Just make sure you tell him how you fell (think scarface)

kenberman 11-18-2005 04:12 PM

this is only acceptable if you are talking about a female friends sister, and you can get both sisters at once in bed.

11-18-2005 04:13 PM

How often does this happen? "Thank you God!" Go for it.

ScottieK

samjjones 11-18-2005 04:14 PM

I thought this thread was about banging sisters...like moving on from one to the other. That is more interesting.

MoreWineII 11-18-2005 04:14 PM

your friend's gonna be pissed, so if you don't care then go for it.

namknils 11-18-2005 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought this thread was about banging sisters...like moving on from one to the other. That is more interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be more interesting.

swede123 11-18-2005 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be more interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or a story about triplets getting it on with each other. Hot triplets.

Swede