Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   NYC - Need A Cheap Suit (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=380490)

tonypaladino 11-17-2005 06:15 PM

NYC - Need A Cheap Suit

I need a suit for a single day event, so I'm thinking I'll just get some disposable $79 suit from some storefront place. Any suggestions? I need a place that carries big sizes in Brooklyn or Manhattan.

I'm not going to invest in a nice one right now, because I plan on losing a lot of weight after the holidays (or trying to) and want to wait until then.

B Dids 11-17-2005 06:18 PM

Re: NYC - Need A Cheap Suit

I've used this logic to buy cheap clothes for like 3 years [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

11-17-2005 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I need a suit for a single day event, so I'm thinking I'll just get some disposable $79 suit from some storefront place. Any suggestions? I need a place that carries big sizes in Brooklyn or Manhattan.

I'm not going to invest in a nice one right now, because I plan on losing a lot of weight after the holidays (or trying to) and want to wait until then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Second hand.. I am not joking. Might take a while to find something if you size is weird though. Or any run of the mill big and tall store.

Evan 11-17-2005 07:23 PM

I'm picturing a "disposable suit" as the type of a thing a super hero rips off to reveal his mask and cape. I hope that's what you need it for.

La Brujita 11-17-2005 07:24 PM

Try Syms on Park around 54th street.

Evan 11-17-2005 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I plan on losing a lot of weight

[/ QUOTE ]
Not eating a pound of raw butter will probably get that ball rolling well.

asofel 11-17-2005 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hilarious.....and it looks like we're done with the double kick effect, huh....ahh good times...

Evan 11-17-2005 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hilarious.....and it looks like we're done with the double kick effect, huh....ahh good times...

[/ QUOTE ]
It will be back on Sunday after Michigan disposes of Ohio State and P. Dirty has the avatar to prove it.

pokerdirty 11-17-2005 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It will be back on Sunday after Michigan disposes of Ohio State and P. Dirty has the avatar to prove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

yo, you are so done little man. i'm going to have fun rubbing one out in your face when tOSU wins by 20.

poincaraux 11-17-2005 08:34 PM

Heh. If the picture in your avatar were ~1" bigger on the left, you'd be able to see my house.