Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   MySpace Trip Report (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392797)

miajag81 12-06-2005 09:08 PM

Re: MySpace Trip Report

I don't think anyone posted links; I just did a bit of very basic detective work.

astroglide 12-06-2005 09:18 PM

yes somebody posted links

don't post them pls, i want this thread to stay here

ClaytonN 12-06-2005 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yes somebody posted links

don't post them pls, i want this thread to stay here

[/ QUOTE ]

so we don't want another chuddo?

12-06-2005 09:22 PM

oh poor yako [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] next time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

when i was much younger i dated a girl for 2 week. I really sucked at that time at everything. and it became obvious she didnt like me for a boyfriend. One of the worst thing that made her feel like that was that I had no ambition in life. The other worst thing, among all things was how non-social I was with her friend. . But since that day I understood you have to be liked by the girl's friend and then your chance improve greatly. I woudn't even go as far as to say they have to like you, but you have to show confidence and take a stand.

to quote you

After that, we go out to the coolest bar I've ever been to. I wish there was a place like it where I live, I think I'd live there... The thing is though, that we go with a bunch of people I don't know (again!), and with a less than stellar sitting arrangement, I'm left with no one to talk too...

"
Picture this:

Brother - Brother's GF - Me - Random Guy #1 - Girl - Random Guy #2

"

This is like WTF ??? Ljowajdoiwa;msad ;ksad . Now you had to find a way to be next to her, else you will never talk and just stand there and do nothing ( with all the music its even worst ), that was your hope to screw her pussy as things were geting out of control. But the real problem is why didn't she sit beside you ??? as its oibvious you were too shy to ask the guy to move, but she was not she she was with her people . Now its obvious the problem came from before, and its as I think probably how you acted with the unknown scrub guys before. Well at least its what I thaught, that and the fact you are way too nice [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] thats never good believe me ! never ! not at our age at least , its sad but its the truth [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] you have to hide your true kindness for like 6 month, wow what a bunch of nonsense

astroglide 12-07-2005 02:47 AM

yako requested this one

craig r 12-07-2005 08:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yako requested this one

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is the thread I notified you about the link. I did not think there was any reason for this girl to get harassed by OOT.

craig

B Dids 12-07-2005 11:43 AM

It might be good to pm the twits who thought it would be funny to contact her on myspace and let them know that it's not cool.

astroglide 12-07-2005 12:59 PM

yeah, you did notify me about the link and i nailed it

mat has expressed to me that 2+2 does have legal concerns about such posts

[censored] 12-08-2005 10:21 PM

Man this was a great thread and she be back in OOT. We need to rethink the myspace policy. It's a public internet site and so is this. If people post a myspace story they should in no way be able to later request it be moved because it makes its way over to the myspace-ie. Also there isn't anything wrong that I can see with linking to the myspace account or linking to the thread within the myspace account.

people are adults who [censored] up and post about it, and then we all get to laugh and try and ruin their life over it. Let's not mess with a good formula.

B Dids 12-08-2005 10:43 PM

Dude- read the post right above yours. Then go read mine in the Diablo thread.

Having OOT not be a place to just dump on women=good thing.