Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Donovan Mcnabb and the NAACP (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398514)

TheGame1020 12-15-2005 12:03 AM

Re: Donovan Mcnabb and the NAACP

[ QUOTE ]
well, to be honest I didn't say he wasn't top 5 just that it isn't clear. I think 1/2/3 are like Peyton/Brady/Palmer and then it gets real weird after that. McNabb may very well be #4 or #5 but there wouldn't be much separating him from #10.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the [censored] does Palmer get this status after one great season?

McNabb is light years ahead of Palmer. I guess every QB who has a good season is right up there with Brady and Manning. lol.

Mcnabb is cleary a better QB than Palmer. What the hell is wrong with you seriously?

thatpfunk 12-15-2005 12:05 AM

I'd take Palmer over McNabb all day.

Is Matt Hassleback the most underrated QB in the leauge?

TheRover 12-15-2005 12:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd take Palmer over McNabb all day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Him or Trent Green unless Green's more popular than I know about.

holeplug 12-15-2005 12:29 AM

I think for QB right now there is Manning/Brady then a small drop and then there is McNabb/Palmer and then another drop and then Hasselbeck/Green/Brees/Roethlisberger/Vick and maybe a couple of others.

Jack of Arcades 12-15-2005 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
well, to be honest I didn't say he wasn't top 5 just that it isn't clear. I think 1/2/3 are like Peyton/Brady/Palmer and then it gets real weird after that. McNabb may very well be #4 or #5 but there wouldn't be much separating him from #10.

[/ QUOTE ]

How the [censored] does Palmer get this status after one great season?

McNabb is light years ahead of Palmer. I guess every QB who has a good season is right up there with Brady and Manning. lol.

Mcnabb is cleary a better QB than Palmer. What the hell is wrong with you seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL. And all the Bengals fans I know say Roethlisberger sucks. Take off your Steelers helmet.

Palmer had a fine season last year, too.

Jack of Arcades 12-15-2005 12:49 AM

Guys,

McNabb has never really had a great year except for last year. Obviously there's a huge disparity between last year and the years before in terms of WR Talent, but I'm skeptical. I think he's very similar to Kerry Collins.

As for Palmer, he had a good year last year masked by his injury and his tough schedule.

My #4-#10 would probably include names like Hasselmonster, Green, Blees, Plummer, Bledsoe, McNabb, and Roethlisberger. I think of Roeth very highly. Guys like Delhomme, Bulger, and Leftwich are also to be considered.

TheRover 12-15-2005 12:55 AM

Culpepper?

Jack of Arcades 12-15-2005 12:58 AM

I have no idea. Daunte's up and down. This year was horrific, last two years great, two before that horrific.

MEbenhoe 12-15-2005 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kurt Warner

12-15-2005 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kurt Warner

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl