Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Signing up at a Party skin. Help bisonbison. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=111611)

bisonbison 08-10-2004 07:26 PM

Signing up at a Party skin. Help bisonbison.

I'd post this in internet gambling, but frankly, they scare me.

I've been a loyal party member for a year, but I've realized that given the sheer number of hands that I play in a given month, I'm giving up a lot by not getting any rakeback bonuses. I've tried signing up for Empire and discovered, of course, that you can't sign up cash accounts on a computer that already has Party installed. How would I go about opening an actual real-money account on one of Party's affiliates? Do I need to borrow a friend's computer to download, sign up and deposit? If I do that, can I then download the skin on my own comp and play both simultaneously?

illunious 08-10-2004 07:52 PM

Re: Signing up at a Party skin. Help bisonbison.

Download, install and sign up for empire on a computer that doesn't have party installed.

[ QUOTE ]
If I do that, can I then download the skin on my own comp and play both simultaneously?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

bisonbison 08-10-2004 08:32 PM

I've tried searching for a thread about who gives good and reliable rake rebates, does anyone have a recommendation for Empire or for any other skin?

mctommy015 08-10-2004 08:47 PM

You could try www.pokersourceonline.com, i don't know if you consider that a "good" rake rebate program, but they have amazing customer service and some sweet promotions. If you're gonna sign up with them you could use my referral (mctommy015) ;]. Just go to their "Frequent Flopper Program"

illunious 08-10-2004 08:51 PM

The best way to find one would be to post a "Need Empire Rakeback - PM me" thread in the Internet forum. Some affiliates get larger percentages of your rake, some offer a higher percentage of it back. It's up to you to compare offers and decide what person you trust.

You will probably get PMs just by posting this anyway.

Edit: 2+2 doesn't like it when bonus codes/rakeback deals are posted in threads, and the sites don't allow cash back rebates, so it's a touchy subject, mostly dealt with through PMs. PSO has gotten around it by offering their own bonus point ("Frequent Flopper") program, and I think it's the only site that does it within the poker sites rules.

bisonbison 08-10-2004 09:00 PM

You will probably get PMs just by posting this anyway.

This has proven true. Thanks illunious.

scotnt73 08-11-2004 08:49 AM

dont take less than 20% bro. that is the norm here.

papawawa 08-11-2004 09:01 AM

Pacific offers a very small rake rebate, I think it gives you one cent for every ten dollars you wager . . . I know it sucks, but over time it will be significant. Plus it might give you the incentive to write a coverter for Pacific hands. . .

spamuell 08-11-2004 09:15 AM

I've just signed up for an Empire account using Saborion as an affiliate. I would think I can trust him but I haven't reached a month yet so I can't guarantee it.

SA-Bishop 08-11-2004 09:29 AM

I just recently got 20% by mentioning in a thread that I was looking for a rakeback account. So far so good, but I've only had it a few weeks and havent had a chance to get paid yet.