Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   How I got one over on Party muahahaha (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=376192)

11-11-2005 02:37 AM

How I got one over on Party muahahaha

<Rant On>
I've been boycotting Party until the R*B thing shook out a little bit. Then, the other night I noticed I had 8498 points. Bad news was I needed 8500 for the jacket. So, I logged in the next night, deposited a whopping $50 and started playing their $0.50/$1.00. (It's kinda like going from dialup to broadband, it's not a place you wanna return to.)
I get to looking and, WTF???!!!, my 8498 points had expired overnight. I call them up and a fairly nice lady restored them with no hassle whatsoever.
Also, I had been curious as to why I hadn't got any VIP offers (since I had a fairly decent history with Party back in "the day"). Well, those 20 raked hands at $0.5/$1.00 must have lit a fire under them, cause I had a call today. Wasn't able to answer it, although when I google the number it is a Party number. Wonder what kind of VIP deal 20 raked hands at $0.5/$1.00 will net me. I don't think it will compare too favorably to my Eurobet deal..... But, hey... I am getting a sweet red windbreaker out of the deal.

Oh, and a footnote. Since Party will allow you to cashout a minimum of $50, I took my $10 profit and played one hand of BJ. F'ing Party is rigged, cause they deal me a 5 and a 6 knowing full well I didn't have any money leftover to doubledown with. (Doubledown Mikey!) Anyway, the BJ score is me, +$10, Party -$10 and I ain't ever playing that BS game again so take that you stingy bastages.

<Rant off>

MicroBob 11-11-2005 02:45 AM

Re: How I got one over on Party muahahaha

this post sucked. and i don't see how you pulled one iver on them.

11-11-2005 03:46 AM

If this is a rant, why do you sound happy? And What are you happy about, exactly? That you won a $10 hand of BJ? And that you're getting a windbreaker?

Maybe we should all start new threads every time we play 20 raked hands or win $10 at BJ. That would make this forum pretty awesome.

11-11-2005 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If this is a rant, why do you sound happy? And What are you happy about, exactly? That you won a $10 hand of BJ? And that you're getting a windbreaker?

Maybe we should all start new threads every time we play 20 raked hands or win $10 at BJ. That would make this forum pretty awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, i actually had good expectations for this post after seeing the subject.

PartySNGer 11-11-2005 04:01 AM

You really showed them.

gildwulf 11-11-2005 05:25 AM

mmm....$10 BJ

siccjay 11-11-2005 06:54 AM

Party got one over on you by getting you excited for a jacket thats going to suck balls.

boose_bagina 11-11-2005 07:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this post sucked

[/ QUOTE ]
Its not like Microbob to belittle someone...

but when you have a reason...go for it

TheNoodleMan 11-11-2005 07:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Party got one over on you by getting you excited for a jacket thats going to suck balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Scotty O 11-11-2005 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this post sucked. and i don't see how you pulled one iver on them.

[/ QUOTE ]
me too [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]