Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Stupid bluffing idiots that get lucky (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=386135)

Sponger15SB 11-27-2005 03:31 PM

Re: Stupid bluffing idiots that get lucky

[ QUOTE ]
You made sure to tell that moron that he sucks at poker, and life in general, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Duh.

Sponger15SB 11-27-2005 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
His play was hardly a bluff....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I don't know how to tell you idiots this any more.

If you look at the hand, I had a pair, he had Jack high. It is pretty simple. If you don't see this and agree with me that this was [censored], you're going on ignore as well.

Ulysses 11-27-2005 03:35 PM

Sponger,

Relax, man. These morons have probably never done a cashout so they have not seen the rigged crap where they go all-in with a pair and some moron w/ Jack-high ends up winning. As you know, once they cashout, this rigged BS will start happening and then they will change their tune about these ridiculous beats.

WordWhiz 11-27-2005 03:53 PM

This forum doesn't need a sarcasm smiley. It needs a giant beeping strobe light screaming "SARCASM, SARCASM YOU MORON" at 120 decibels, preferably while also sending a power surge through the USB port to deliver an electric shock via the mouse to the reader which renders him incapable of movement until it sinks in.

Schneids 11-27-2005 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This forum doesn't need a sarcasm smiley. It needs a giant beeping strobe light screaming "SARCASM, SARCASM YOU MORON" at 120 decibels, preferably while also sending a power surge through the USB port to deliver an electric shock via the mouse to the reader which renders him incapable of movement until it sinks in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have talked poker with Sponger before. I'm pretty sure he actually believes he got bad beated. Don't let your common sense get in the way!!

Daniture 11-27-2005 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
9 diamonds, QJT7 for 12 more. yeah that's pretty decent.

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot the factor in the board double pairing and the Jack playing kicker!!!

11-27-2005 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
His play was hardly a bluff....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I don't know how to tell you idiots this any more.

If you look at the hand, I had a pair, he had Jack high. It is pretty simple. If you don't see this and agree with me that this was [censored], you're going on ignore as well.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, it's pretty simple...

Let's look at what CardPlayer Odds calculator has to say.

-Chances of winning the hand after the flop-
Villain: 72.3%
Hero: 27.7%

[...] [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

wmspringer 11-27-2005 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Diablo's sarcasm is obvious, but I can't shake the feeling that sponger could be serious..

11-27-2005 04:35 PM

equity (%) win (%) tie (%)
Hand 1: 72.3232 % 72.32% 00.00% { JdTd }
Hand 2: 27.6768 % 27.68% 00.00% { 2c2s }

Ulysses 11-27-2005 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
equity (%) win (%) tie (%)
Hand 1: 72.3232 % 72.32% 00.00% { JdTd }
Hand 2: 27.6768 % 27.68% 00.00% { 2c2s }

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this crap?

Let me explain this simply for you retards.

SPONGER HAS A PAIR ALREADY!

HIS OPPONENT ONLY HAS JACK-HIGH. JACK HIGH!!!!!!!!