Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I have decided to throw up on OOT(long psychobabble) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396617)

Boris 12-12-2005 04:29 AM

Re: I have decided to throw up on OOT(long psychobabble)

[ QUOTE ]
teen christianity means that you... dress like you are emo/prep and hope that jesus makes the fashion statement work for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol. Classic.

daryn 12-12-2005 04:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my mom is not hot, she is old. and i posted it here because im about to go on a breakdown and thats not philosophy, thats the lack....of thinking rationally...........also when i say cute asian girl, she is not a Hot asain girl and would probably be burned by OOts insultotorium so im not going to put it up......

[/ QUOTE ]

forget about OOT. i like cute girls way more than hot girls, esp. asian..

post it!

12-12-2005 04:56 AM

So i would also like to say that I had a dream today, (because i like sleeping in the middle of the day) It made no sense what so ever, but I am going to post it anyway.Mwuhahaha

There was a tornado and me and my coworker ross decided that we should rob Price chopper in all the confusion, it was a big black tornado and it was going to destroy all of price chopper. Things were about to get serious, so i took off all my clothes and put on one black glove. then ross looked at me wierd and i realized I needed to go get my penis, which I had left in my pants pocket. I went to go get my penis, and reattached it. but by that time Ross had a huge stack of money so we left. I don't know where ross went but i ended up in a giant room made of steel with three exits and a giant waterfall. Purple mist blocked all the exits and then the people greeted me and said "look at Kerouc." He rode a turtle upstream and when he was at the top he said "i am the mighty kerouc." Then a girl from my past came out of the waterfall and led me to a spiral staircase where we went down and down. at the bottom fire surrounded a plateau of stone where a table and two chairs were , and she said that I would have better luck against him. I still dont remember who "him" was.maybe i never saw him across the table. We played Magic the gathering for the universe and I lost. Then the girl i knew said that i should throw away all my cards and seal her forever and leave. Then i woke up and was pissed off for no apparent reason.

12-12-2005 10:59 AM

i think i need to explain this post.... See my new medication is focalin.That stuff is awesome. I recently took 5 focalin pills at the same time so last night i was very.....focused: ) sorry about that.It s like ritalin but it makes life awesome, unless you take 5. I havent slept in two days.... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

jgorham 12-12-2005 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I havent slept in two days.... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then how did you have that crazy dream?

12-12-2005 11:03 AM

lol o yeah. I took a nap that i forgot about. Yay i have slept!!!!!!!!1 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

diebitter 12-12-2005 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I havent slept in two days.... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then how did you have that crazy dream?

[/ QUOTE ]

Great Odin's Raven. A waking dream. He IS the Kwizats Hederach!

The spice must flow!

jakethebake 12-12-2005 11:04 AM

Am I the only one that thinks Bryce really really really needs to involve himself in some of David's debates on religion in the Trainwreck? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

12-12-2005 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one that thinks Bryce really really really needs to involve himself in some of David's debates on religion in the Trainwreck? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] yes!

InchoateHand 12-12-2005 11:06 AM

Wish you were the real spaceman bryce, too bad these morons can't tell the difference.