Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   NFL Week 1 Lines (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=326044)

Ken_AA 08-30-2005 03:11 PM

NFL Week 1 Lines

I see there up on bet365, and does anyone else think that Green Bay +3 against the Lions might lead them to early retirement?

Ken

scott8 08-30-2005 03:13 PM

Re: NFL Week 1 Lines

[ QUOTE ]
I see there up on bet365, and does anyone else think that Green Bay +3 against the Lions might lead them to early retirement?

Ken

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

gjm112 08-30-2005 03:34 PM

I saw GB +3 and i figured there must be something I don't know about that game. I also like Ariz +1.5.

How about the Jets to win straight up at +150. That seems to be a good value.

20Five 08-30-2005 05:41 PM

Oakland +7.5... does anyone see this getting to +8 at any point closer to kickoff?

This is one play I'll definetly be playing [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

20Five 08-30-2005 05:41 PM

Oakland +7.5... does anyone see this getting to +8 at any point closer to kickoff?

This is one line I'll definetly be playing [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

20Five 08-30-2005 05:42 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Ken_AA 08-30-2005 05:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This is one line I'll definetly be playing [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it does, it will be a very interesting teaser possibility.

Ken

dicelumpY2005 08-30-2005 05:59 PM

The one that stuck out to me was Bills/Houston o/u 40. I definately LOVE the under, considering J.P. Lossman will be making his first start as a pro(probably won't be too effective), and the Bills defense is very solid. I need to do my research for exact statistics, but I know for a fact that in the last few years, Bills home games have gone under way more than they've gone over...

20Five 08-30-2005 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The one that stuck out to me was Bills/Houston o/u 40. I definately LOVE the under, considering J.P. Lossman will be making his first start as a pro(probably won't be too effective), and the Bills defense is very solid. I need to do my research for exact statistics, but I know for a fact that in the last few years, Bills home games have gone under way more than they've gone over...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a pretty good line to bet at, if I wasnt going to be at the game myself (a pretty big bills fan) Id be all over it.. There will be plenty of running in this game, lots of Willis and Davis...

The bills D will be as energetic as last years opener vs Jax, flying to the ball.. id be suprised if Hou scores 14 points. That leaves the bills with 26 points to score, I think their goal will be ball possesion and keeping the pace low. Im predicting a Bills 20, Texas 10.

Take it from what its worth from this homer! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

gjm112 08-30-2005 06:36 PM

The pats are gonig to murder the raiders. Remember last year when the pats won the super bowl and the raiders were awful. Neither team has changed that much in the off season. I'd buy half a whole point and drop this game to 6.5 and take the pats to cover at -135. The pats are gonig to murder oakland. Not even gonig to be close. Pats win by a minimum of ten points.