Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Crimson Challenge The Next Generation (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392039)

Ulysses 12-05-2005 07:41 PM

Re: Crimson Challenge The Next Generation

Dirty,

Those kids in the midwest and Texas are f'in crazy. I have faith in them. Also, beetz can prob get the chicks to do dirty things in the next Bay Area challenge, so I'm sure that will get some retards to do some really crazy stuff.

EMcWilliams 12-05-2005 07:47 PM

Ill try to get the ball rolling at least, even if its not the best idea, but maybe it will encourage other OOT minds to follow...

Chew a rawhide bone down in a certain time period
Massive Taco Bell consumption
With winter coming im sure there can be some snow or ice related suggestions

This is all my feeble mind acan think of at this point....hopefully this will inspire more devious minds.

P.S. I know they are pretty bad but its just to get the ball rolling.

12-05-2005 08:17 PM

This isn't the best one, and not creative. But you should have some sort of mixture drink. Something like laxatives, eggs etc etc that mix terribly should get some chump change

pokerdirty 12-05-2005 09:40 PM

The Mask,

I know that people from the Midwest and South are pretty crazy, for I am from the Midwest and have seen some crazy [censored] in my day.

But see the above 2 responses. This is why I think it will fail.

Not P. Diddy but,

P. Dirty

12-05-2005 09:40 PM

I would say drink a meal. Something like two slices of pizza, one beer and a half-pint of Ben & Jerry pureed in a blender. I think this stuff is pretty stupid, but that would be my suggestion.

pokerdirty 12-05-2005 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would say drink a meal. Something like two slices of pizza, one beer and a half-pint of Ben & Jerry pureed in a blender. I think this stuff is pretty stupid, but that would be my suggestion.

[/ QUOTE ]

See, I think most people can wait until they are 90 to do this every day.

Alex/Mugaaz 12-05-2005 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How much?

J-Lo 12-05-2005 11:11 PM

I got one for the winder, get a bucket of water, put some ice in there, go outside, and bare-knuckle punch the water w/ pieces of ice in it, i saw it on european jack-ass and aparently it's supposed to hurt like a biatch.

we could get a fight outside... 2 men dressed in shorts and t shirt, wrestle in snow-- people can even bet on it.
Or they can box w/ gloves, or bareknuckle Kim(b)o style.

bad beetz 12-05-2005 11:29 PM

Most suggestions seem sub par to what's occurred already.

As of now I'm leaning toward going with Shooting Crimson with paintballs while he tries to hold on to water, and tazering someone. + some more stupid [censored] in the bay area.

If this gets blown away by other people in other areas with better suggestions, bigger balls, etc then so be it, but this is where it's headed so far. I would like to see someone get tazere'd

Crimson 12-05-2005 11:39 PM

ha ha ha, my Brother wants to be tazerd and paintballed, wearing only a cup and a paintball face mask.