Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   My (Negative) Review of Noble Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=285090)

KingMarc 07-02-2005 07:14 PM

My (Negative) Review of Noble Poker

So I decided to give Noble Poker a go.

I set up my account, and online support contacted me to welcome me. The guy offered me a bonus that would be given immediately to my account if I deposited in the next 30 minutes. I thought that the place looked like it had potential. I decided to ask for an additional bonus if I deposited the maximum of $700. The support host said he'd give me $50 if I deposited $700 by Neteller. I ask if the money will be deposited to my account, and I could use it as I wish.

I then receive an email saying I have to play or 500 or whatever raked hands fhe bonus. 1) Their highest games that appear to ever run are 2/4 with only one table, and a bunch of low stakes games. 2) I was completely lied to by the online support host.

I contact him, and share my grievances, and I get the bonus removed. I immediately cash out 600 of the 700 dollars I deposited, since I had been clearly lied to, and thus did not feel comfortable having $700 there.

I then get an e-mail saying I have to play 20 raked hands to cashout. Now again, I didn't deposit to play ring games (I deposited for Maui jackpot sngs). So now I am forced to play 20 hands (I know it's nothing, but the principle of it bug sme), on slow software with huge windows.

Needless to say I am not happy at all, and urge others to avoid them.

KingMarc 07-02-2005 07:26 PM

Re: My (Negative) Review of Noble Poker

You also can't have two tables open in two windows at once.

Blackjack 07-02-2005 07:30 PM

Well chap, I do reckon that be suck.

Blackjack

BradleyT 07-02-2005 08:02 PM

They have a great SnG promotion going on however having to play multiple tables within the same client window "be suck".

sexdrugsmoney 07-02-2005 09:13 PM

Noble is quickly gaining a reputation for sucking big time, about the only saving grace Noble has is games that are 'like butter', but this only applies if you are a PL or NL player, only like 1 table, and can be playing when the games are going. (Noble is sometimes pretty much dead)

KingMarc 07-03-2005 01:11 AM

Out of curiosity, does anyone have any positive experiences with Noble?

kylma 07-03-2005 02:09 AM

I do.
Although it was their sister site CD poker (or same skin, whatever).
After a few days I did receive a bonus of $50 although they spammed my mailbox with a bonus offer UP TO $100..

Now the positive experience:
The cashout EVENTUALLY hit my Neteller account

wonderwes 07-03-2005 02:25 AM

What is the current SNG promotion?

Uglyowl 07-03-2005 02:29 AM

Thanks,

I always wondered about that site, glad to hear I am not missing anything.

krazyace5 07-03-2005 04:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What is the current SNG promotion?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think its that if you win 5 $5 sit n gos in a row you win a $15,000 bonus.