Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Best Place to start with no $? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=399933)

TheProdigy 12-16-2005 09:20 PM

Best Place to start with no $?

Alright, I've got quite an odd question..lol..

I've only got an account on Pacific Poker, and I can cash out from there and put money into other sites, but first I wanna see if there is another way.

Is there a place that makes it easy to 'get off the ground' per say, where I can just register with an (Bank account/Neteller/Credit Card) that I don't have to deposit to, but they have good freerolls that are easy to place in the money or like a place that gives a free $10(I think I've heard of this?) as soon as you sign up, without requiring a deposit? I can also deposit some from a bank, but would like to be able to put it back in the bank soon after if at all possible...

Your help is much appreciated,
TheProdigy

BigBiceps 12-16-2005 09:27 PM

Re: Best Place to start with no $?

you can get a free $10 at royal vegas

edfurlong 12-16-2005 09:28 PM

Look here for people that will give you fifty bucks or something along those lines if you sign up under them.

12-16-2005 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Best Place to start with no $?

[/ QUOTE ]

Local ATM Machine is a good start [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

If that doesnt work try www.free75.net (Party Poker) InstantBankroll.com (Party Poker and Titan)
Both these sites give you $50 to start

TxBuckeye 12-17-2005 02:43 AM

Job fair?

12-17-2005 03:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If that doesnt work try www.free75.net (Party Poker) InstantBankroll.com (Party Poker and Titan)
Both these sites give you $50 to start

[/ QUOTE ]

How long should I expect to wait until I get the money from free75?

wonderwes 12-17-2005 03:19 AM

One thing that helps is to get your friends to sign up under you as referrals.

Party per referral sign up and 125 hands played will send you $50, your friend $25. They do have to make a deposit for this to work. Party will allow you to send an email link to their address with all the info.

Absolute Poker does a similar offer. $75 for you, $50 for them. They have to play 100 rakes hands where the pot size is at least $5.

So if you get 3 to 4 people you know to do this, you can make some easy cash for little work.

The smallest buy in sites, UB and Pokerstars will let you buy in for $25. An excellent way to gain experience and play for small amounts, is to play sit-n-gos.

Certainly try instantbankroll.com. Also sign up for a neteller account. It can be a free service as long as you dont use Instacash to fund it. Just sign it up with your bank, takes a couple day to verify, but then you will be able to deposit/withdrawl. Just about every site will accept Neteller.

12-17-2005 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Job fair?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it. I second.

TheProdigy 12-18-2005 01:14 AM

Thanks everyone, I'm getting everything started and I will tell you about it...