Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Dutch Boyd on ... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=197148)

Kevmath 02-16-2005 06:25 PM

Dutch Boyd on ...

Taken from his most recent blog entry:

Read a post that Paul Phillips made about me where he says that I'm not totally irredeemable. Thanks Paul... if I ever redeem myself we'll have to play some Scrabble sometime... speaking of people who think I'm a POS, I had a pretty lame interaction with Greg Raymer at the Copenhagen tournament. I'll tell you all about it in another post. Suffice it to say that there are plenty of people out there who don't like me that I like, respect, and sometimes even admire. Greg Raymer isn't on that list... he's a great player I'm sure, but personality-wise I pretty much think he's an ass. I'll go even one step further than that and say that I don't believe that Greg is happy with life, I definitely don't believe his WIFE is happy with life, and I don't think that he's a very esteemable person in real life. Like I said, I could be wrong.

Kevin...

Greg (FossilMan) 02-16-2005 06:37 PM

Re: Dutch Boyd on ...

lol.

Pot, black, etc.

I guess he wishes that instead of blowing him off, I'd told him off for his thievery.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

AceHigh 02-16-2005 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll go even one step further than that and say that I don't believe that Greg is happy with life, I definitely don't believe his WIFE is happy with life

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah being the champ and $5million richer would make me unhappy too...lol.

My guess is Dutch is the unhappy one.

TheBeat 02-16-2005 08:51 PM

I would not be happy if I won 5 million and got 1.2 million either.

jason_t 02-16-2005 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess he wishes that instead of blowing him off, I'd told him off for his thievery.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you referring to this?

Easy E 02-16-2005 10:52 PM

exactly

PokerSpot is what Fossilman was referring to.

Easy E 02-16-2005 10:54 PM

Don\'t torture yourself Greg!

I'm sure you'll recover- maybe you can come in 10th next year and avoid all of the trauma and pressure.

Rushmore 02-17-2005 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Read a post that Paul Phillips made about me where he says that I'm not totally irredeemable. Thanks Paul... if I ever redeem myself we'll have to play some Scrabble sometime... speaking of people who think I'm a POS, I had a pretty lame interaction with Greg Raymer at the Copenhagen tournament. I'll tell you all about it in another post. Suffice it to say that there are plenty of people out there who don't like me that I like, respect, and sometimes even admire. Greg Raymer isn't on that list... he's a great player I'm sure, but personality-wise I pretty much think he's an ass. I'll go even one step further than that and say that I don't believe that Greg is happy with life, I definitely don't believe his WIFE is happy with life, and I don't think that he's a very esteemable person in real life. Like I said, I could be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you please link this material?

I ask because it seems that even a tool like Dutch Boyd would be less than eager to post something so abject in a public place.

There's no point in dissecting the words; the reasons for my assessment should be obvious enough.

I'm honestly just wondering about the credibility of the source.

jason_t 02-17-2005 01:14 AM

Re: exactly

Is there any evidence that Dutch Boyd was actually involved in the PokerSpot fiasco? Does Greg (or someone) know more that would shed light on this subject?

Kevmath 02-17-2005 01:41 AM

Dutch's blog

It's paragraph 6 that I posted.

Kevin...