Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   KK vs. Aggro Fagro (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400671)

SackUp 12-18-2005 05:48 AM

KK vs. Aggro Fagro

Villain is aggro - 27/9/3.2

Ok wa/wb after flop call? Anyone want to give up on the flop?

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (7 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, Button calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (13.66 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, UTG folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (8.83 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (10.83 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

Final Pot: 12.83 BB

daryn 12-18-2005 05:58 AM

Re: KK vs. Aggro Fagro

are you folding to a river raise? i think i would rather check call the river if he is aggro like you say

Alex/Mugaaz 12-18-2005 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
are you folding to a river raise? i think i would rather check call the river if he is aggro like you say

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this too, but I also fold the turn. I mean the ace hit the flop and the turn and the 3rd flush hit on he turn. I really don't see the point to continue with this hand.

flawless_victory 12-18-2005 10:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this too, but I also fold the turn. I mean the ace hit the flop and the turn and the 3rd flush hit on he turn. I really don't see the point to continue with this hand.

[/ QUOTE ]
NUT FLUSH DRAW

charlieD 12-18-2005 10:47 AM

you've bet the flop and been raised, so you peel a card and pick up a flush draw. you have to call the turn, but why on earth do you want to bet the river? surely it's a check/call or check/fold situation

SackUp 12-18-2005 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
NUT FLUSH DRAW

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. The Turn was the easiest street.

However, if I don't pick up the FD do we still like calling down? B/c if i'm calling the turn then I should be calling the river.

hobbsmann 12-18-2005 02:02 PM

I agree with Daryn in that check/calling the river is probably best because with somebody this aggro I don't think we need to worry about a bet going in on the river.

Alex/Mugaaz 12-19-2005 01:02 AM

Sorry I missed the draw. woops

poker1O1 12-19-2005 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
However, if I don't pick up the FD do we still like calling down? B/c if i'm calling the turn then I should be calling the river.

[/ QUOTE ]
without the turned draw, i fold the turn, but since we picked up the flush draw, i think we're pretty pot committed to show this down, see KT or QJ or somethin

wackjob 12-19-2005 04:20 AM

no clue why you donked the river. makes no sense to me. i'd check/fold probably.