Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Running out of time (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=301366)

kipin 07-27-2005 12:41 AM

Re: Running out of time

[ QUOTE ]
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...reendragon.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I dig your veins.

YourFoxyGrandma 07-27-2005 12:42 AM

Ask her out.

Seriously though. It sounds as if you don't need advice as much as moral support; you know what needs to be done, you just don't want to do it for fear of rejection. Just go up to her and say, "Hey, you seem aiight. Wanna get some coffee this weekend?" afterwhich, she'll answer you. You should be able to handle things from there.

Ponks 07-27-2005 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I dig your veins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah, I'm pretty skinny.

Ponks

Ponks 07-27-2005 12:45 AM

If I have the chance to grab some food or do something with her tomorrow should I invite her up to Milwaukee with me? Some buddies and I are having a kegger up at a buddies place this weekend (we live in the Northern suburbs of Chicago.) You think this is a bad or good idea? Would probably be about an hour car ride.

Ponks

nothumb 07-27-2005 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I have the chance to grab some food or do something with her tomorrow should I invite her up to Milwaukee with me? Some buddies and I are having a kegger up at a buddies place this weekend (we live in the Northern suburbs of Chicago.) You think this is a bad or good idea? Would probably be about an hour car ride.

Ponks

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad idea. Long car ride with a near stranger to a testosterone-fueled bender = not that appealing to most chicks.

NT

Ponks 07-27-2005 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ponks

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad idea. Long car ride with a near stranger to a testosterone-fueled bender = not that appealing to most chicks.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, well that sucks. If I can't do that, this means I really should try to make some plans to do something Saturday night then, yes?

Ponks

siccjay 07-27-2005 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ponks

[/ QUOTE ]

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed.

It's a little too soon. She may not party at all. Lots of things could go wrong. You do want to mention that you are doing that though, she will see that you actually have a life. Which is good. Hell she might even ask if she can go, it would be ok to take her then.

DemonDeac 07-27-2005 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Ponks

[/ QUOTE ]

bad. u barely know her. thats creepy IMO. wait til u guys talkon a more consistent basis

siccjay 07-27-2005 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Damn, well that sucks. If I can't do that, this means I really should try to make some plans to do something Saturday night then, yes?

Ponks

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but be original. Key is to not make it a date but two people out having fun.

Ponks 07-27-2005 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She will see that you actually have a life

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, you guys are killing me here. Do you just automatically assume no one has a life here?

[ QUOTE ]
She may not party at all

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, this may be true but I think otherwise. I remember in class her saying that her guy friends can drink a lot, so she must atleast be with them.

[ QUOTE ]

You do want to mention that you are doing that though

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, good point.

[ QUOTE ]
Hell she might even ask if she can go

[/ QUOTE ]

I sure hope so!

Ponks