Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   neteller question with a new party account (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=373806)

gp? 11-07-2005 07:59 PM

neteller question with a new party account

I just closed my party account. Now I just opened a new one, is it possible I can use the same neteller? Should I just wait a few days before depositing and think of a good excuse for when party tries to close it?
thanks

TobDog 11-07-2005 08:14 PM

Re: neteller question with a new party account

You will need a new funding source, Party will not allow a Neteller that was used on another account, also, Neteller does not allow multiple accounts(there have been some creative things that have been mentioned here), easiest, use a different funding source that you can also withdraw on too(other thatn Firepay).

1p0kerb0y 11-07-2005 08:30 PM

What about IGM pay?

gp? 11-07-2005 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You will need a new funding source, Party will not allow a Neteller that was used on another account, also, Neteller does not allow multiple accounts(there have been some creative things that have been mentioned here), easiest, use a different funding source that you can also withdraw on too(other thatn Firepay).

[/ QUOTE ]why not firepay? that was my next choice.

11-07-2005 08:34 PM

whats a good option besides neteller if you want to deposit $5000+

TobDog 11-08-2005 03:36 PM

You can deposit to Party with Firepay, they do not have it as an option of withdrawing.

Nick-Zack 11-09-2005 01:31 AM

I can withdraw to my old Neteller but can't use it to deposit.

popeye18 11-09-2005 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh well that seems weird, but this is party. Anyone else able to withdraw but not deposit from neteller that was used on their old acount? What about IGM pay?

WalkAmongUs 11-09-2005 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh well that seems weird, but this is party. Anyone else able to withdraw but not deposit from neteller that was used on their old acount? What about IGM pay?

[/ QUOTE ]

I use firepay to deposit and neteller to withdraw. You can withdraw to your old neteller account, just not deposit with it. Stupid? Yes. But it works.

Femto 11-12-2005 01:31 AM

Umm, I closed my old acct awhile ago, opened a new account, and sent them an email when I couldn't get neteller to deposit. A nice indian lady called me the next morning and told me that they would relink the old neteller acct to my new party account, but that i had to wait for 48 hrs. it hasn't been 48 hrs yet, but ill post results when i can...