Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Freaky Party Message... Pls help. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=85953)

happyjaypee 05-14-2004 12:52 AM

Freaky Party Message... Pls help.

I'm three tableing Party's 1/2 when sudently, all table close and I get the following message:

[ QUOTE ]
You just logged in from a different computer. Your current session will be terminated. In case you have received this message in error, please contact the Live Floor person immediately

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course, Live help was out as usual...

This is the single most freaky thing to happen to me since I started playing online. Was that simply an error or did someone really got into my account????

Anyone as a clue about this? As it happen to anyone? If yes, what was Party's responce???

Thanks

-Happy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BlueBear 05-14-2004 12:56 AM

Re: Freaky Party Message...

I would most concerned and worried about such a message. My guess that I would most likely happen if you've ever happened to play at Party from another computer and did a "remember my details" at that computer.

I would instantly change all my passwords for security reasons and double-check my computer for trojan horses or keyloggers, not to mention sending Party an e-mail and perhaps calling them up.

happyjaypee 05-14-2004 01:01 AM

Re: Freaky Party Message... Pls help.

Just happened again...

I Changed my password.

-Happy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

carlo 05-14-2004 01:09 AM

Re: Freaky Party Message...

Same thing hapened to me-no money lost yet--strange

ynotgolf 05-14-2004 01:11 AM

I thought it was just me, it happened to me twice today, once during a Million $$ tourney satellite I was leading, which really freaked me out. The client shut me off completely, but I was immediately able to log back on. Long story shorter, I didn't think too much of it until it happened to me a few minutes ago. Changed passwords, and brought up 2+2 to see if this was happening to others before I attempt to call Party's horrible Customer Service Line.

BookOfIcculus 05-14-2004 01:25 AM

Happened to me too.

Cubswin 05-14-2004 02:24 AM

just happened to me too....WTF

Hung 05-14-2004 02:29 AM

I had this before. A long time ago though. It's a technical problem. I think there was a topic about this too when it happened before.

Jim Kuhn 05-14-2004 02:36 AM

Normally I would say you had logged onto another computer with remember my password checked. But with so many others claiming the same thing I would be concerned with some kind of trojan key logger virus. I would change my password asap. Maybe I am paranoid, but better safe than sorry.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BookOfIcculus 05-14-2004 02:49 AM

I talked to party and they assure me that no one was in my account and it was just a technical glitch.