Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   OK lets talk salvia. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398163)

send_the_msg 12-14-2005 06:19 AM

OK lets talk salvia.

I got some today (leaves), smashed it up, put on top of some pot, and had like 8 bowls. i suppose i should check erowid cause i wasn't sure what was supposed to happen. some things felt different but it was weird. anybody have some pointers for future reference?

Jeebus 12-14-2005 06:28 AM

Re: OK lets talk salvia.

use a butane lighter. I'm pretty sure there was a thread about this from before. Make sure you take a bong hit. You develop a temporary tolerance within 20 seconds (or less) of inhaling the stuff so you can't get a stronger high with more hits, you need one big hit. Also, don't smoke on top of weed. Put it in a bowl by itself, fire it up with the butane, and take a monster hit. You'll feel it

tonypaladino 12-14-2005 06:30 AM

I totally thought the title said saliva, and I was so confuesed.

theweatherman 12-14-2005 06:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, I was like 'why would you put saliva in a bowl?'

send_the_msg 12-14-2005 06:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
use a butane lighter. I'm pretty sure there was a thread about this from before. Make sure you take a bong hit. You develop a temporary tolerance within 20 seconds (or less) of inhaling the stuff so you can't get a stronger high with more hits, you need one big hit. Also, don't smoke on top of weed. Put it in a bowl by itself, fire it up with the butane, and take a monster hit. You'll feel it

[/ QUOTE ]

this will be my game plan next time. (although i did use a bong, so at least i got that part right).

BCPVP 12-14-2005 06:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto. First I thought about the band Saliva then I saw it was lowercased so I thought it was somehow related to the DP/ass eating threads. And then I was very confused about the leaves and bowls. Tricky OP...

xadrez 12-14-2005 11:05 AM

Most importantly, keep the flame lit and deep in the bowl of salvia the entire time youre hitting it. You should only move the lighter when it falls out of your hand because you just lost all reality constructs.

I love salvia yet Im scared to do it again.

krimson 12-14-2005 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got some today (leaves), smashed it up, put on top of some pot, and had like 8 bowls. i suppose i should check erowid cause i wasn't sure what was supposed to happen. some things felt different but it was weird. anybody have some pointers for future reference?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're just smoking the actual leaves, you need to smoke A LOT of it to get high. Even then, your lungs will burn out before you get a full high off it.

Lots of places sell extracts and you can get it @ 8x concentration. With this kind of stuff, you only need 3 or 4 deep hoots and you can say bye bye to reality.

Jeebus 12-14-2005 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Most importantly, keep the flame lit and deep in the bowl of salvia the entire time youre hitting it. You should only move the lighter when it falls out of your hand because you just lost all reality constructs.

I love salvia yet Im scared to do it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I started out with the 15X extract. Three times was enough for me. One time to get really really [censored] up, one time to see if it was really like that, and one time to go wit it.

Wu36 12-14-2005 02:39 PM

The first time I ever smoked anything I tried 20x extract out of a bubbler. It took me a minute to take a big hit, but immediately after I crouched over coughing. As my head came back the world basically went to [censored] before my eyes. It was a worthwhile experience, but it bugged me out for the rest of the day.