Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Happy Thanksgiving (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=384607)

theBruiser500 11-24-2005 03:06 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

enjoy your thanksgiving all

Lazymeatball 11-24-2005 03:07 PM

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

same to you danny

Clarkmeister 11-24-2005 03:12 PM

I'm really looking forward to eating some delicious turkey! Extra gravy, please.

tonypaladino 11-24-2005 03:20 PM

Per my annual thanksgiving tradition, I will eat no turkey today. I will instead fill up on Antipasto, pasta, stuffing, stuffed mushrooms, candied yams, and brusssl sprouts. Tomorrow i will start the day with a turkey and cranberry sauce hero.

Lazymeatball 11-24-2005 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Per my annual thanksgiving tradition, I will eat no turkey today. I will instead fill up on Antipasto, pasta, stuffing, stuffed mushrooms, candied yams, and brusssl sprouts. Tomorrow i will start the day with a turkey and cranberry sauce hero.

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you please elaborate upon the origins or meaning behind this tradition of yours. It seems illogical to deny yourself fresh oven roasted turkey.

The Truth 11-24-2005 03:26 PM

Remember, keep it lite. You don't want to put on extra holiday pounds.

Limit yourself to just a salad and a glass of water... Just becuase everyone else is being a glutton doesn't mean you must stuff yourself like a turkey.

<font color="white">Who the [censored] am i kidding? drink pure greese that [censored] tastes AWSESOME! </font>
blake

tonypaladino 11-24-2005 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Could you please elaborate upon the origins or meaning behind this tradition of yours. It seems illogical to deny yourself fresh oven roasted turkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a big fan of hot turkey, and everything else cooked today is so much better than turkey.

man 11-24-2005 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Remember, keep it lite. You don't want to put on extra holiday pounds.

Limit yourself to just a salad and a glass of water... Just becuase everyone else is being a glutton doesn't mean you must stuff yourself like a turkey.

<font color="white">Who the [censored] am i kidding? drink pure greese that [censored] tastes AWSESOME! </font>
blake

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to make fun of you but I see that you already know the correct answer.

11-24-2005 03:31 PM

Merry Thanksgiving.

11-24-2005 03:32 PM

Part 1- demolished.

Heaping plate of turkey, green beans, a roll, mashed potatoes, and a monstrous piece of French silk pie.

Total weight gain: 3.5 pounds.

On to round 2!

Happy thanksgiving!