Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I thought this through. This wont be as bad as we are making this. (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353828)

Emperor 10-09-2005 01:35 PM

Re: I thought this through. This wont be as bad as we are making this.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm a lawyer and make about $120K per year. So I'm gambling away about 10% of my paycheck. Not too bad, but not necessarily good.

I've tried to learn how to play by reading posts here, but I'm usually too tired after working most of the day to put much concentration into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ScreenName? I'd like to add you to my buddy list...

10-09-2005 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a lawyer and make about $120K per year. So I'm gambling away about 10% of my paycheck. Not too bad, but not necessarily good.

I've tried to learn how to play by reading posts here, but I'm usually too tired after working most of the day to put much concentration into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

NiR 10-09-2005 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10-09-2005 02:12 PM

I'd rather remain anonymous so that I have a chance to play with at least a few other donks as opposed to playing with a table of sharks. Just look for your typical $5/10 donkey playing on a Friday or Saturday night. One of those will likely be me.

Fantam 10-09-2005 02:47 PM

Aw come on. Get yourself "Getting started in Hold'Em".

Its a quick read, and you can probably fit it in between law suits. It should at least stop you from losing $ like a leaking tap. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yads 10-09-2005 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
don't jump at the new BJ and sidebet changes as good to bring in fishes. if you actually thought about what these things do, you might realize there is a strong chance it will LOSE us lots of fishes

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think this will be so bad. The fish will play a game in which they are only a slight underdog as opposed to poker where they stand almost no chance. Maybe win a bit and then go gamble at the poker table.

RikaKazak 10-09-2005 04:47 PM

YES THEY DO, you can get rakeback on pp, JUST MANUALLY TYPE INFO IN IN THE ADDRESS BAR, oh wait, I bet I'm one of the only affiliates that has it saved.

(DO NOT PM ME, I DO NOT GIVE RAKEBACK NOR AM I INTERESTED IN DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I just do it to get my own pp rakeback.

ThePimpulator 10-09-2005 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Prick

ThePimpulator 10-09-2005 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See above.

Why do you people have to be so snide to this guy? The guy works hard, is probably smarter and more successful than you, and likes to let of a bit of steam and have some entertainment at the weekends. The only reason you need to make him out to be beneath you is because you know in real life the reverse is true.

Now [censored] off.

Maulik 10-09-2005 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

See above.

Why do you people have to be so snide to this guy? The guy works hard, is probably smarter and more successful than you, and likes to let of a bit of steam and have some entertainment at the weekends. The only reason you need to make him out to be beneath you is because you know in real life the reverse is true.

Now [censored] off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great post, it conveys my thoughts exactly.