Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   hey {censored} (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=352943)

ThaSaltCracka 10-08-2005 01:06 AM

hey {censored}

keep it up, you are doing a god job, fcuk all the haters just ban them because they all suck.

Tron 10-08-2005 01:11 AM

Re: hey {censored}

[ QUOTE ]
keep it up, you are doing a god job, fcuk all the haters just ban them because they all suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. Banning who dare question [censored]'s authority, such as jason_t and KaneKungFu, would make the forum a much better place.

daryn 10-08-2005 01:13 AM

this isn't how it's going down at all. nobody is getting banned for questioning [censored]'s authority. how is there still confusion about this?

ThaSaltCracka 10-08-2005 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right. Banning who dare question [censored]'s authority, such as jason_t and KaneKungFu, would make the forum a much better place.

[/ QUOTE ]yes it would.

Stuey 10-08-2005 01:15 AM

You're drunk hey? His name is fucker btw discovered here.

Party on. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[censored] 10-08-2005 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this isn't how it's going down at all. nobody is getting banned for questioning [censored]'s authority. how is there still confusion about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people crave controversy and want to make themselves out to be cyber freedom fighters. Fear not I'm not changing.

AngryCola 10-08-2005 01:17 AM

I anticipate being banned soon enough. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

imported_anacardo 10-08-2005 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And they caaaall it... puppy loooooove....

P.S. - you've exceeded my expectations, [censored.]

flair1239 10-08-2005 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people crave controversy and want to make themselves out to be cyber freedom fighters. Fear not I'm not changing.

[/ QUOTE ]

This just keeps getting better and better.

I have never really cared for OOT before. But this is just some good stuff.

jason_t 10-08-2005 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should be banned for being retarded and not capable of understanding anything. He made a mistake, it was pointed out and he admitted it. That was the point of my thread. Others concurred.