Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   How old were you the last time you peed your pants? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=357509)

TheMainEvent 10-14-2005 10:53 AM

How old were you the last time you peed your pants?

Serious question. The last time I did it while conscious was in 1st grade, just couldn't make it to the bathroom in time. I thought if I stayed in the bathroom for an hour it would go away, but eventually I had to get out and everyone saw. Pretty embarrasing.

Also, I passed out drunk sophomore year and peed on the couch I was sleeping on.

diebitter 10-14-2005 11:03 AM

Re: How old were you the last time you peed your pants?

I can tell you how old I was when I peed on someone else's pants? Any good?

steelcmg 10-14-2005 11:05 AM

I have done this about 2 years ago when i was really drunk and sleeping.

Lazymeatball 10-14-2005 11:07 AM

One time I was pissing in my friends bathroom and the light didn't work for some reason, so I'm pissing in the dark. I had enough piss soaking to warrant changing my pants, but it's not like I pissed myself while wearing my pants with fly totally zipped. Alcohol was involved. This was at age 22. Luckily I had packed a change of pants and went to a party that night.

I also think I might have had a minor leakage while at a record store around age 11, which is embarrisingly high to have an accident, and it was a freak occurence, the previous accident was in early childhood, around 5ish. Luckily no one noticed and I went home and changed.

dcasper70 10-14-2005 11:10 AM

Unintentionally???

lucas9000 10-14-2005 11:13 AM

if peeing your pants is cool, consider me miles davis.

samjjones 10-14-2005 11:14 AM

I liked this joke better when Billy Madison told it. Can I change my vote?

AngryCola 10-14-2005 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Serious question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny.

dtbog 10-14-2005 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought if I stayed in the bathroom for an hour it would go away, but eventually I had to get out and everyone saw. Pretty embarrasing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love 'little kid logic' like this.

.. if I hide the broken lamp, my parents won't notice it's missing! that sort of thing.

swede123 10-14-2005 11:24 AM

This Monday I came pretty close. It was snowy and I was stuck on the freeway for about four hours. Cars everywhere, no one moving at all. It was an elevated freeway so no trees or anything around to piss behind. I had to go when I left the house so I REALLY had to go about two hours into the whole ordeal.

I started surveying the crap in my car, looking desperately for a soda bottle or something to piss in, but all I could locate was a Pepsi can and two small plastic Best Buy bags. Deciding to go for it, I went McGyver, cut the top off the Pepsi can and put one plastic bag inside another, after looking them over for holes. I pissed into the can, emptying it into the bags, and after a grand total of three full cans I had a bag with 24 ounces of urine. I tied the bags up tight and felt ALOT of relief.

Of course the rest of the story is I finally got turned around and on my way home I totalled my car. The one good thing about the entire incident was that I had thrown the bag of piss out the window like five minutes before my wreck, or I would have, indeed, peed my pants that day.

Swede