Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I am sick of this (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356607)

ThaSaltCracka 10-13-2005 03:03 AM

Re: I am sick of this

blah blah blah, I get it, you and mebenhoe know each other, sweet. As for you edge, you have shown on numerous occasions to be a dipshit (as apparent by you saying Shannon Stewart is better than Barry Bonds) so your opinion is completely worthless.

tonypaladino 10-13-2005 03:06 AM

I dunno, I was against this banning [censored] in the begining, but from what I've seen [censored] has been mostly banning people who deserve it.

I do think established posters should be given warning though, and I am glad [censored] agrees.

Before [censored] was a mod, I posted some [censored] that was out of line, and was gonna start [censored] with Dynasty over it for deleting my posts, but Mat PM'd me and asked me to stop, so I did.

Has I ignored the pm, i would think i deserved a banning

Edge34 10-13-2005 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
blah blah blah, I get it, you and mebenhoe know each other, sweet. As for you edge, you have shown on numerous occasions to be a dipshit (as apparent by you saying Shannon Stewart is better than Barry Bonds) so your opinion is completely worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to seriously consider...

No, wait...screw it. Just do it. You think because you sat on your fat ass and made 16000 posts that you're something special around here? At least you can be sure your boy [censored] won't ban you for your hundreds of retarded posts. You need to lighten up bro, you take this WAAAAAAAY too seriously.

irishpint 10-13-2005 03:07 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
They still [censored] a brick and bitch and moan about the [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

you bitch's whine

[/ QUOTE ]

you all bitch excessently

[/ QUOTE ]

I have nothing to say, I just like irony.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could add something like TSC please never come back, no one here likes you at all.

irishpint 10-13-2005 03:08 AM

[/ QUOTE ]

No, wait...screw it. Just do it. You think because you sat on your fat ass and made 16000 posts that you're something special around here? At least you can be sure your boy [censored] won't ban you for your hundreds of retarded posts. You need to lighten up bro, you take this WAAAAAAAY too seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

apparently this is his life and he has no real friends. its rather sad, really.

Tron 10-13-2005 03:08 AM

Seriously, what are [censored]'s nuts like? How do they taste? Are they salty? Does he wash them regularly?

Boris 10-13-2005 03:11 AM

Your most recent threads were lame as hell. you should be banned.

MEbenhoe 10-13-2005 03:12 AM

[censored] it, i'll say it, this is stupid, tsc shouldn't be busting on people for no reason, but that doesnt mean you all need to pile on him either.

its over, lets drop it and get back to talking about the same old oot stuff like car accidents, girls, and the fact that Aqua Teen Hunger Force is currently on TV.

http://www.rgj.com/news/files/2003/11/25/36184.jpg

ThaSaltCracka 10-13-2005 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]hey Edge, bottom line, 99% of your posts suck, especially all the Homer sports ones you post.

mason55 10-13-2005 03:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, what are [censored]'s nuts like? How do they taste? Are they salty? Does he wash them regularly?

[/ QUOTE ]

So you don't think MEBenhoe should have been banned? Those threads were worthless. If I were [censored] I would give a longtime poster less credit. He should know better. I don't have any problem with him but for the past 2 weeks people have been getting banned for much less (and OOT has been much better because of it)