Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Zwieg vs. I_Knockout_U Round 2 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=382343)

Ulysses 11-22-2005 09:06 PM

Re: Zwieg vs. I_Knockout_U Round 2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SR paying taxes and buying a house/investing/etc. is just boring, damnit

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone knows anything about all of this, please post them. I am interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

Last rumor I heard was that SR read the Motley Fool analysis on theme parks and based on that bought a nice chunk of PKS six months ago and turned it around this week for a sweet 75% return.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe he got the hot tip from his boy, P. Diddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Got some more hot news re: SR's investing. Apparently, based on observing the eating habits of his poker player friends, he invested in KKD about a year ago, but just dumped at a 50% loss. His comment: "Man, I am vegan and don't eat that crap, should have gone with my heart and not invested in that garbage food."

hit_the_set 11-22-2005 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Got some more hot news re: SR's investing. Apparently, based on observing the eating habits of his poker player friends, he invested in KKD about a year ago, but just dumped at a 50% loss. His comment: "Man, I am vegan and don't eat that crap, should have gone with my heart and not invested in that garbage food."

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.nh

Monty 11-22-2005 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i changed my name, but dont plan to play much either way. going back to the multitabling grind so i can focus on my film making.

[/ QUOTE ]

Does PF get Producer credits?

yvesaint 11-22-2005 10:17 PM

kkf is actually filming a new hit called "8 high" all about prahlads rise to fame as a rapper slash high stakes poker player who pushes 8-high as his signature move while rapping about his "tortoise named anus" (note that last quote is something he actually "freestyled" out on prima)

KaneKungFu123 11-22-2005 10:40 PM

There are some people talking that Praland might be indicted for playing some sort of financial role in the domestic terrorist group that bombed various SUV lots in the Southern California area. There is a rumor that a couple of his rips were found on an MP3 player accidently left at the scene of the crime.

11-23-2005 01:27 AM

i wish i had 10 billion dollars from cash games so i could bang hot sluts all day

Publos Nemesis 11-23-2005 05:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
btw, dont they pay like 50% taxes in cali?

[/ QUOTE ]

god damn right. this is why you keep your poker money offshore.....

Ulysses 11-23-2005 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are some people talking that Praland might be indicted for playing some sort of financial role in the domestic terrorist group that bombed various SUV lots in the Southern California area. There is a rumor that a couple of his rips were found on an MP3 player accidently left at the scene of the crime.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have now heard that this rumor is incorrect and the rips were actually from a Captain Zeebo mixtape.

In other news, Prahlad has acquired a position in TiVo, but I have been unable to find out whether he is long or short. No news on his tax situation, though.

11-23-2005 02:56 PM

El Diablo.

A couple of questions:

1. Do you have a secret crush on Prahlad?

2. Do you have a shrine to Prahlad in your bedroom that you pray to each night?

3. If you listed your top 5 favorite CDs of all time would the Prahlad Friedman mixtape of underground freestyles be in the top 5?

11-23-2005 02:59 PM

LOL.