Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I may need some transfer help.... (I hate these posts) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=405030)

TheMetetron 12-25-2005 04:35 PM

I may need some transfer help.... (I hate these posts)

You better be damn well respected before you PM me about this.

I need some Party transfer help.. maybe. I've got a $800 cushion, but if I downswing another 40 bets, I won't be able to fund 10 simultaneous tables for the challenge this I'm doing.

Problem is... I only have $500 in my FirePay account (and can't fund with from my bank account) and I've reached my FirePay to Party transfer limit anyways. I've got about $2k in my Neteller, but my NETeller isn't linked to this Party account (it was linked to an old one I closed and I can't use it to fund the one I have now).

So... it isn't certain, but if someone can help me do a Party transfer and I can transfer via NETeller to you, let me know.

Alternatively, if someone can tell me the routing number for Emigrant Direct savings accounts, I could fund Party using that as I have like $70k in there.

Thanks.

wmspringer 12-25-2005 04:37 PM

Re: I may need some transfer help.... (I hate these posts)

[ QUOTE ]

Alternatively, if someone can tell me the routing number for Emigrant Direct savings accounts, I could fund Party using that as I have like $70k in there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Google is your friend :-)

TheMetetron 12-25-2005 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If that works I love you.

wmspringer 12-25-2005 04:40 PM

Here's the page I got it from, BTW:
https://www.emigrant.com/EmigrantDirect/faqs.html

TheMetetron 12-25-2005 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If that works I love you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it back, that only bought me another $500 due to deposit limits. At least I have 65 bets now. I need to stop downswinging.

Still may need help...

emonrad87 12-25-2005 04:50 PM

What's your downswing at? I'm at 275 BB at 10/20 and 5/10 SH AND like 15 buyins at $20/2 sngs! I [censored] hate poker

TheMetetron 12-25-2005 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's your downswing at? I'm at 275 BB at 10/20 and 5/10 SH AND like 15 buyins at $20/2 sngs! I [censored] hate poker

[/ QUOTE ]

275 BB at 10/20 too. I had 11k in my Party account before this...

mdeck 12-25-2005 04:53 PM

Can't you just use IGM-Pay multiple times?

TheMetetron 12-25-2005 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can't you just use IGM-Pay multiple times?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I don't think so...

Nick-Zack 12-25-2005 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've got about $2k in my Neteller, but my NETeller isn't linked to this Party account (it was linked to an old one I closed and I can't use it to fund the one I have now).

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Call Party - they unhooked my Neteller from my old account.

Get ahold of your affiliate - you have to have a ton of rakeback coming. Have him transfer to you. If he gives you a hard time get rid of this account when this promo is over.