Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   how the [censored] does that make sense? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403176)

TheBlueMonster 12-22-2005 12:38 AM

how the [censored] does that make sense?

early in MTT and I'm double the avg. stack due to getting some cards. I'm on the button and am dealt 9 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Small raise so I get in cheap and the flop comes 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Bet by the orig. raiser, call and I re-raise a nicely large amount. Fold, call.
Turn:6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and he immediately pushes for 400 chips (I have around 1600). I call and he flips over 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
River: K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and the pot goes his way.
Now it was kinda upsetting, but the worst thing about it was his explanation: "I put u on maybe overs, but at least a flush draw."

If that's his logic, how in the [censored] does his push make any [censored] sense?????!!!??!!??!

Percussion 12-22-2005 12:44 AM

Re: how the [censored] does that make sense?

fold preflop
fold on the flop
fold on the turn
its pretty obvious that the seven seven is gonna own you...

Why are you pushing here? what a donk... LOL Your the type of person who funds my bankroll

jman220 12-22-2005 12:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fold preflop
fold on the flop
fold on the turn

Why are you pushing here? what a donk... LOL Your the type of person who funds my bankroll

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more. Seriously.

TheBlueMonster 12-22-2005 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fold preflop
fold on the flop
fold on the turn

[/ QUOTE ] Are you talking to me about pushing? I didn't push he did. And I was complaining about the explanation.

[/ QUOTE ]
you think I overplayed my TOP SET? Yeah, you're right silly me. I should fold the nuts on the flop. I can't really tell if you're being sarcastic or completely serious. If it's the later then go [censored] yourself buddy. I'm not some whiney n00b.

....and if you are just joking around then [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

TheBlueMonster 12-22-2005 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fold preflop
fold on the flop
fold on the turn

[/ QUOTE ] Are you talking to me about pushing? I didn't push he did. And I was complaining about the explanation.

[/ QUOTE ]
you think I overplayed my TOP SET? Yeah, you're right silly me. I should fold the nuts on the flop. I can't really tell if you're being sarcastic or completely serious. If it's the later then go [censored] yourself buddy. I'm not some whiney n00b.

....and if you are just joking around then [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm just so [censored] pissed off at online poker right now.