Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My 3000th Post: Guess Who? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393276)

ClaytonN 12-07-2005 10:12 AM

Re: My 3000th Post: Guess Who?

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. So you were just basically talking to yourself in the "one week" thread. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ow.

[/ QUOTE ]

that tricky bastard [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

ClaytonN 12-07-2005 10:13 AM

I find it funny that all these people are now saying they knew it all along and not a damn person could win the $200 originally. What, you people hate money? Right.

chuddo 12-07-2005 10:23 AM

i never saw the offer to win 200.

and like i said i just thought there was a chance it was him from the 'one week clean' thread, and then his final post made me assume it even more strongly.

but hey nice work douchebag.

B00T 12-07-2005 02:24 PM

word...now gimmie a raise [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

eviljeff 12-07-2005 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, in summary: craig=cokequestion

[/ QUOTE ]
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/72/Orly.jpg
jesus I really don't know why I'm laughing so hard at my own post

B Dids 12-07-2005 02:35 PM

So Buster, the coke dealer, was a dick about you being a cokehead?

Shocking.

I would also like a raise Craig. Not that I work for you guys, but you should start paying me something anyway.

Eurotrash 12-07-2005 02:43 PM

I guess this is easy for me to say now, but after you started making a bunch of long-winded posts about drugs in some other threads, I started to get suspicious that cokequestion was you (Dcifr's accidental coke thread in particular.) there was another thread where you were talking about 8 balls converted to grams or some such and seemed very knowledgeable

good to hear you kicked you habit.

12-07-2005 02:47 PM

Great job man!!
Keep it up and stay grinding.

Cambraceres [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

imported_anacardo 12-07-2005 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also wanted to add that almost all the OOT people were totally cool. I had received about 30 PM's from different people under that account. The biggest prick of all was BusterStacks. Isn't that ironic? I don't remember everbody that PM'ed me, but I specifically remember Kerssens and Mslif. In fact, Mslif actually called me and talked to me.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again, with the right poster and the right problem, OOT comes through a little. Stay scrubbed, m'man. Big upz to Kersenns, mslif, and all the anonymous well-wishers on the assists to one of our own.

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Let's hug it out, bitches! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

craig r 12-07-2005 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess this is easy for me to say now, but after you started making a bunch of long-winded posts about drugs in some other threads, I started to get suspicious that cokequestion was you (Dcifr's accidental coke thread in particular.) there was another thread where you were talking about 8 balls converted to grams or some such and seemed very knowledgeable

good to hear you kicked you habit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I didn't even know until a month ago how many grams went into an 8 ball. I just knew what it looked like and tasted like. Oh and felt like. As a matter of fact I think.... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also, even if I hadn't done coke, or if he would have mentioned heroin (which I have never done), I would have still been able to poke fun at him. But, maybe not with as much knowledge.

Also, I need to mention what happens when you do coke:

1)You get back together with your wife while cleaning out
2)You get to be a dad for the first time
3)You have your best moment in OOT

Lesson here? Yes, do a lot of coke in a short span of time and then quit.

craig