Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   DPing is out of control on Party (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=335266)

fsuplayer 09-12-2005 04:55 PM

DPing is out of control on Party

god [censored] dammit I am getting really pissed off at the lack of response/action from Party concerning disconnecting cheaters.

it seems that it has grown exponentially worse in the past 7-10days..

i have sent several email to party reporting these players.

my attempts have failed mosty, with party saying "there isnt enough evidence, blah blah blah...."

the one player i did report and have his DP taken away successfully, he disconnected on me again today, only 3 days after party told me his DP would be taken away.

anybody think we have a chance to petition party and get them to remove the DP protection from the high stakes tables, maybe the $1k games and up?

maybe someone who is a better writer than myself could draft a letter we could send to them.

hopefully we could get them to do something about this nonsense.

thanks in advance,

mike l.

Prevaricator 09-12-2005 04:58 PM

Re: DPing is out of control on Party

I only play at No DP tables now.

etizzle 09-12-2005 05:00 PM

mike l.?

fsuplayer 09-12-2005 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mike l.?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am also mike l., just not the mike l, no fro.

fsuplayer 09-12-2005 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

limiting yourself to that is leaving alot of money out there.

TheWorstPlayer 09-12-2005 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

limiting yourself to that is leaving alot of money out there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Even when you include the effects of the cheating bastards? Plus any potential steam/annoyance issues resulting from the aforementioned bastards' actions? I also prefer the no DP tables greatly now. It just pisses me off too much. And I also get WAY too much pleasure when someone discs when I put them to the test and then I get to say 'Oop! Table change please!'

IHateCats 09-12-2005 05:17 PM

While I'm normally against naming players, this is an obvious exception. I've reported 2 in the last 48 hours on the 10/20's for blatant disconnects. The first was only for $450 but the 2nd one got away with disconnecting on a 4k push on the river with Ah on a board with 4 hearts 4 handed when I had a SF so I was PISSED about that one, of course Party did nothing, not enough evidence blah, blah, blah. So if anyone puts a letter together, I'd love to include those.

IHateCats 09-12-2005 05:25 PM

I have to agree with this, not that I want either of you at the same table but game selection is more important than the occasional DP, even with the abuse. I just wish they would raise the bar somewhat, they go WAY beyond reasonable doubt with some of these cheats.

Subfallen 09-12-2005 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
While I'm normally against naming players, this is an obvious exception. I've reported 2 in the last 48 hours on the 10/20's for blatant disconnects. The first was only for $450 but the 2nd one got away with disconnecting on a 4k push on the river with Ah on a board with 4 hearts 4 handed when I had a SF so I was PISSED about that one, of course Party did nothing, not enough evidence blah, blah, blah. So if anyone puts a letter together, I'd love to include those.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel stupid asking this...but can someone explain why Villain would want to disconnect with the A-high flush?

Dantes 09-12-2005 05:36 PM

maybe the board was paired?