Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Hello all, im glad to be a part of your fine forum (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=200014)

PokerStarsTeam 02-21-2005 04:44 PM

Hello all, im glad to be a part of your fine forum

My name is Steven vildia, and I am with Pokerstars. I will be happy to answer any question or problems you may have concerning our site... Please do not hesitate to contact me. I Look forward to speaking with and getting to know our players.

Steven

Adde 02-21-2005 04:52 PM

Re: Hello all, im glad to be a part of your fine forum

Welcome to the forum.

Now, if only you could attract as much fish as one of your larger competitors, I would most certainly play a lot more at PS. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Adde

FlopMe 02-21-2005 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
...and I am with Pokerstars

[/ QUOTE ]

My BS meter is blowing up.

jasonHoldEm 02-21-2005 04:58 PM

Cool. Welcome to the forum.

TonySanDiego 02-21-2005 04:58 PM

Welcome,

I currently play at Party, but would like to play at Stars too.

I will as soon as you start posting your hand histories to our hard drives the same way as Party.

Rumor has it that you are working on it. How close are you?

I have always liked Stars better, but Party is where the fish and the instant hand histories are.

Good luck with changing the latter, and hurry with the former.

TylerD 02-21-2005 04:58 PM

Don't you already have at least one spokesperson here on the forums?

cnfuzzd 02-21-2005 05:00 PM

a couple of things ive wondered:

Why does stars have the wierd, multiple installment cashout thing going on with neteller?

Since your site is trying to compete for business with some of the larger sites (the evil empire) why not allow someone to get the restrictions lifted on the number of tables they play?

Can i really turn 27 dollars into five million? I know you are new to the forum, so i will warn you: I suck at poker.

peace

john nickle

_2000Flushes 02-21-2005 05:35 PM

Will you be offering satellite tournaments for PPM V?

-2kF

PokerStarsTeam 02-21-2005 05:40 PM

Hello Tony, nice to hear from you, and all the others... We are about 75% as to where we want to be with our hand histories being posted to the HD. We should have this feature ready by the end of March. Im sorry that its taking so long. Also, we are implementing a bonus like the "other" site your referring to (every month). We will continue our reload bonuses. Would a 20% up to 100 dollars for the beginning of each month attract more players, and yourself? I realize we do need more FISH. By adding bonuses we feel this is what will occur. Please dont hesitate to PM me at anytime. Thanks, Steven

David04 02-21-2005 05:44 PM

Hi, welcome to the forum. I have a question for you: I've heard that PokerStars is rigged, is this true?