Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My Brother is Funny (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383007)

theBruiser500 11-21-2005 11:15 PM

My Brother is Funny

(me = my brother)

(17:53:18) Me: black people are less then us
(17:53:24) Jen: fck you
(17:53:35) Jen: racist
(17:53:44) Jen: it disgusts me
(17:53:47) Jen: seriously
(17:53:49) Me: black people?
(17:53:57) Jen: no you

Homer 11-21-2005 11:16 PM

Re: My Brother is Funny

Ahhahahahahaha. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

wtfsvi 11-21-2005 11:29 PM

I had a friend of mine claim that he hated black people and that homosexuality is a desease. We argued about it a whole drunken night. So disgusting.

I really really wanted to kill him in the morning when he told me he was just joking all along [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

gamblore99 11-21-2005 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a friend of mine claim that he hated black people and that homosexuality is a desease. We argued about it a whole drunken night. So disgusting.

I really really wanted to kill him in the morning when he told me he was just joking all along [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Its sooooo fun being the other guy, and watching someone flip out and get incredibly frustrated.

wtfsvi 11-21-2005 11:35 PM

I know. He had a blast [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

vulturesrow 11-21-2005 11:42 PM

Funny haha or funny queer?

theBruiser500 11-22-2005 12:00 AM

funny as in my brother made a very funny joke, let me explain it to you numbskulls.

LINE 1 Jen: it disgusts me
LINE 2 Jen: seriously
LINE 3 Me: black people?
LINE 4 Jen: no you

the key to this joke is line 3 (see i even numbered it for you guys because i know you aren't very smart). i'm not even sure how to explain this joke, i guess if it's still over your head and you want a good laugh maybe you should make a few new threads about girls and repsond SIIHP 100 times.

jokerthief 11-22-2005 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
funny as in my brother made a very funny joke, let me explain it to you numbskulls.

the key to this joke is line 3 (see i even numbered it for you guys because i know you aren't very smart). i'm not even sure how to explain this joke, i guess if it's still over your head and you want a good laugh maybe you should make a few new threads about girls and repsond SIIHP 100 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO! Nicely done.

MonkeeMan 11-22-2005 12:50 AM

You're funny Sybil.

lighterjobs 11-22-2005 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so wait, you are your brother?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]