Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   UltimateBet and Neteller (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=65477)

SamJack 02-04-2004 01:33 PM

UltimateBet and Neteller

I am unable to make a deposit using Neteller to UB. It keeps failing stating that I don't have enough funds.

I contacted Neteller and they asked me if the merchant (UB) is requesting the last four digits of the bank account registered with Neteller. I said 'yes' Neteller told me not to enter anything there. I tried that and that didn't work, UB client want that filled.

Neteller than told me not to use Instacash option (I don't have that set up). However, UB client doesn't have an option to select/deselect instacash.

Is instacash required to deposit money via Neteller into UB?

Sam

Cubswin 02-04-2004 01:44 PM

Re: UltimateBet and Neteller

I am having the same problem right now so someone please chime in.

HavanaBanana 02-04-2004 01:46 PM

I deposited there through neteller a couple days ago, and I didn not use instacash and did not put in any 4 digit number and it worked fine.

SamJack 02-04-2004 01:59 PM

Clarification. I did fill out the four digits and that did not work.

cthomer5000 02-04-2004 02:00 PM

Obviously what I'm going to write won't help you, but I've had no problems making multiple deposits and withdrawals to UB. Also, the payouts have been pretty quick, the money was always there at Neteller the next day.

SamJack 02-04-2004 02:08 PM

Do you have instacash set up with neteller?

Sam

cthomer5000 02-04-2004 02:13 PM

yes, I have made a couple instacash deposits in the past.

It seems odd that you would need to have done that to deposit at UB though... it must be a frustrating situation. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Punker 02-04-2004 02:16 PM

Support say!

I am having the same problem.

"There was a recent change on the neteller deposit page. it request the Last 4 digits of the bank account number registered at NETeller. you will need to verify with your neteller account for the information.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Sincerely,

Derek"

Yeah, Ill say theres something more you can help me with. How about answering my question?

SamJack 02-04-2004 02:27 PM

Right. It seems that UB requires "InstaCash" I don't have that set up.

SamJack 02-04-2004 02:29 PM

Re: Support say!

[ QUOTE ]
I am having the same problem.

"There was a recent change on the neteller deposit page. it request the Last 4 digits of the bank account number registered at NETeller. you will need to verify with your neteller account for the information.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Sincerely,

Derek"

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently, this is not working. I entered the last four digits and it didn't work.

Sam