Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Party Poker Bonus Out of the Blue (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=389436)

Uppercut 12-01-2005 07:51 PM

Party Poker Bonus Out of the Blue

After almost 2 years at Party, I switched over to Pokerstars in July when I started concentrating on SnGs. Today, I received an e-mail from Party informing me that they had deposited $75 in my account. The only condition is that I cannot withdraw it until I play 350 raked hands. I log on to Party and sure enough, there is $75 in my account. How cool is that? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Synergistic Explosions 12-01-2005 08:04 PM

Re: Party Poker Bonus Out of the Blue

They get desperate when they see their rake cows leave the herd.

Artsemis 12-02-2005 05:58 PM

Also known as 'intelligent marketing'. Bash all you want, they are making the right moves.

Etaipo 12-02-2005 11:22 PM

same thing, but mine is 750 raked hands [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Synergistic Explosions 12-02-2005 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also known as 'intelligent marketing'. Bash all you want, they are making the right moves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well aren't you the little cherry on top of Dikshits navel.

12-03-2005 01:45 AM

They do this every few months for me. Just got $60 with this latest one, got $50 the last two times. So, free $60 I figured well, I'll go play BJ jsut for fun. As ridiculous as this sounds, that $60 turned into $1,000 in 3 hours. LOL Just gotta play some poker to clear it now.

Thank You Party Poker. Thank you SO much. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Homer 12-03-2005 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They do this every few months for me. Just got $60 with this latest one, got $50 the last two times. So, free $60 I figured well, I'll go play BJ jsut for fun. As ridiculous as this sounds, that $60 turned into $1,000 in 3 hours. LOL Just gotta play some poker to clear it now.

Thank You Party Poker. Thank you SO much. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You can withdraw $940 of it without playing poker.

12-03-2005 02:52 PM

These bonuses are to remind our players about PartyPoker and bring them back to our site.

12-03-2005 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These bonuses are to remind our players about PartyPoker and bring them back to our site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really though, it's probably good from PP's end even if I got all that money for free essentially. I basically have a free BR on PP now, and will probably generate enough rake in the long run for PP to benefit. Guess its a win-win thing.

12-03-2005 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

your site is full of nazis