Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I am done with this forum (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=390895)

gabyyyyy 12-04-2005 01:16 AM

I am done with this forum

Too many jerkoffs in this forum

You let people like Sponger continue to post even though all he does is insult and act retarded yet ban me for cursing.

This place is worthless.

Now let's hear some clever comebacks by the 8 year olds.

Davey 12-04-2005 01:18 AM

Re: I am done with this forum

[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought this was funny.

tdarko 12-04-2005 01:23 AM

i was rummaging through some of your previous posts and they are all here in this forum and a lot are complaining and whining type posts. i am not trying to be rude but if you are going to continue to post in a non-strategy forum and not add any real content yourself then i suggest this to you..."grain of salt brotha, grain of salt."

damn i can't believe i just kind of defended sponger [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img].

12-04-2005 01:27 AM

don't let the door hit ya

Photoc 12-04-2005 01:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

theredwave 12-04-2005 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i was rummaging through some of your previous posts and they are all here in this forum and a lot are complaining and whining type posts. i am not trying to be rude but if you are going to continue to post in a non-strategy forum and not add any real content yourself then i suggest this to you..."grain of salt brotha, grain of salt."

damn i can't believe i just kind of defended sponger [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

Gabyyyy's a longtime troll dude, don't take him so seriously.

tdarko 12-04-2005 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Gabyyyy's a longtime troll dude, don't take him so seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't and didn't.

EDIT: i can count on probably one hand how many people i take seriously in "the zoo," its why i rarely read here unless i want to get a nice laugh b/c i have drank a nice bottle of wine and am a little tipsy.

billyjex 12-04-2005 02:29 AM

nobody cares

12-04-2005 03:07 AM

I hear ya' bro. Seems like an honest man can't get a fair shake in this workaday world. Keep stiking it to the man.

OrianasDaad 12-04-2005 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Too many jerkoffs in this forum ...

This place is worthless.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm intrigued by these two statements, and the overall sentiment. If this place is worthless, then why do you care what others think or do here, especially if they are (ahem) "jerkoffs"? Of course, you may have just come to the conclusion that this place is worthless, but then: Why are you wasting time posting in a forum that you consider without value?

Once you realize that you don't need to derive your own value from what other, anonymous, people think of you then you'll understand what I've typed.