Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Would you kill John Lennon if you were boinking Lindsay Lohan? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=371581)

Blarg 11-04-2005 02:56 AM

Would you kill John Lennon if you were boinking Lindsay Lohan?

A penetrating look into nothing

So, if I were Mark David Chapman, I don't think even Catcher in the Rye would take my mind off boinking Lindsay Lohan.

[ QUOTE ]
The role Lohan will play was created as a plot device to help filmmakers deconstruct Chapman and his motivation for killing the rock celebrity, Flock said.

"It's a psychological study of (Chapman)," Flock told Reuters. "I wouldn't call it a sympathetic portrayal of him, but you do kind of get into Chapman's head."

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF???

Maybe we can get some real insight into how Mark David Chapman would have felt if he had a friend like Herbie the Love Bug, too. If I were him, me and Lindsay would be making some stains back there and everything would turn out all right.

Seriously, what a dopey idea on how to make a movie, particularly one billed as a psychological exploration. Very good stuff has been done on Chapman using his regular life. A bible studies counselor who his superior thought was dangerously off but would probably hurt himself, nobody else. So obsessed with Lennon he tried to be him and even married a Japanese woman. Wandering through Central Park retracing Holden Caulfield's steps, found like many other celebrity stalkers have with a copy of Catcher in the Rye on him. (This is apparently extremely common, believe it or not.) Feeling a rock star he didn't even know had betrayed him by being, sometimes, just a rock star. This guy was fascinating and deeply messed up, and what he did was a hugely reverberating and very sad act of violence. He could easily be the subject of a good movie(he already was the subject of a great PBS documentary) without Hollywooding it up by adding in fake crap.

gunt 11-04-2005 04:19 AM

Re: Would you kill John Lennon if you were boinking Lindsay Lohan?

lidsay lohan is a skank...
john lennon is a pop icon
i wouldnt piss on lohan if she was on fire..
ok id piss on her

11-04-2005 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok id piss on her and videotape it

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

The Yugoslavian 11-04-2005 04:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lidsay lohan is a skank...
john lennon is a pop icon
i wouldnt piss on lohan if she was on fire..
ok <font color="red">I pity the foo' who doesn't wan to piss on Loahan</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Yugoslav

11-04-2005 04:29 AM

I didnt read your post, but lohan looks like hell. She needs nutrients.

11-04-2005 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She needs nutrients.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect.

whiskeytown 11-04-2005 06:18 AM

she's bouncing back - had a crush on her from just before she turned legal - (about the time of the fake boobs - funny how that worked)

I'm not sure about Lennon, but I'd probably kill anyone responding to this thread for a chance to boink Lindsey Lohan -

probably nothing - definately -

RB

11-04-2005 06:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen brother.

siccjay 11-04-2005 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen brother.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

KaneKungFu123 11-04-2005 07:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
she's bouncing back - had a crush on her from just before she turned legal - (about the time of the fake boobs - funny how that worked)

I'm not sure about Lennon, but I'd probably kill anyone responding to this thread for a chance to boink Lindsey Lohan -

probably nothing - definately -

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

lohan is super-overrated.